[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arma 2 dayz server

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: header.jpg (23KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
23KB, 460x215px
Hey guys, i'm trying to fundraise to buy an old arma server called "zombz 10000000000 vehicles" it was the number one server in arma 2 dayz for like 3 years. I talked with the owner and i can get the whole shabang for $90. I already have $50 and i just need the other $40. I know what your thinking "this gay retard is gonna run off with my money" well im not but you can think what you want all i want is to bring back something i loved. If you want to donate I setup a paypal account that isnt personal, this is 4chan for fucks sake, so heres the email. if you wanna donate [email protected] This email doesnt get messages cause its a temp mail so we can talk here.
>>
>>229603

Do you even understand how servers work? You might as well ask him to throw the statue of liberty in for $10 more since you're such a smoke buying retard.

>implying that you're not the one actually trying to pull a scam
>>
>>229612
no im not scamming. Im getting the .pbo files and all the scripts that went with it. I want the server files lol. im not stupid.
>>
File: ziu8uunw4prx.png (4MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
ziu8uunw4prx.png
4MB, 2560x1440px
>>229603
Jesus dude your a fucktard if i have ever seen one, YOU CAN DO IT FOR FREE !!!!!!

FFS ANON#

Dude you have all the files to do it yourself and and just make it an overwatch server and include the missions. You have your $50 for the hosting, Stop being a fucktard and look it up.

............RETARD!
>>
>>229617

>paying $90 for server customization stuff that's widely available
>im not stupid
>>
>>229620
well. I want the server how it was. It is more of a memory than me setting up a server. i liked the config of it and the feel that it had. It wasn't a basic server. I would have done it myself but there arent the mods i want out there. this is private shit
>>
>>229620
>I don't get why they want the football so bad. You can buy one in any store.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.