[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Statistics project help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image_voting.jpg (2MB, 1698x1131px) Image search: [Google]
image_voting.jpg
2MB, 1698x1131px
I want to ask for your help please, very simple, any American that sees this respond the following Question... Did you vote in the 2016 Presidential Election? Just Yes or No, please only Americans so my info is not biased. Thanks in advance.
>>
I did not.
>>
Your data will probably be biased anyway because of non-random sampling.
Are you sure about this?
>>
>>228783
Yes, I'll just use this info to have an idea.
>>
you know you could just search for stats on the numbers of eligible voters, and the obvious figures from this election....

>Did you vote in the 2016 Presidential Election?
yes
>>
>>228797
that's obvious, but that is in a population, the purpose of the project is to get a sample of something in your area and compare it with the info you find on the internet using the hypothesis method you learn in statistics.
>>
Yes, I voted in Pennsylvania.

I was very happy to find out that my vote actually mattered, as it was a very close race here in PA.
>>
>>228798
>in your area
it's one you were to go and ask people on the street; you could say with confidence "this was a selection from X city or zip code"

but you wouldn't be able to get nearly enough info just from someplace like this for it to have any relatability
>>
>>228837
I know, this is not the only place I'm doing it, I already interviewed some people in the street as well as my partner, I just wanted some more data on it.
>>
>>228778
yes
>>
What is your Ho? What about Ha? How are you going to test for validity? Are there any moderator or mediator variables you maybe missing? How reliable is the data you will collect here? How will you code it? What statistical tests will you use to test for your Ho? Why are you only measuring qualitative data?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.