[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP GUYS!! ANY LEGIT PERSON

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: wgerrgewwggewr.jpg (14KB, 524x96px) Image search: [Google]
wgerrgewwggewr.jpg
14KB, 524x96px
i can't play games very well due to my low cpu usage. i think its bothering me so much when i play game. if the player is running, it renders like im walking, this sort of issue im having when gameplaying. and the cpu use is always at max 30/40 or maybe at most50%. other things are well. do u know what causes this and how can i throttle my cpu to maximum usage while im playing games ?? ....PLZ HELP GUYS, SUFFERING WITH IT A LOT!!!
>my gpu, hdd has no issue. im running a core i5 3.2 ghz processor
>>
what games are you running?
What ram and what gpu?
>>
>>228429
no issue on ram or gpu. its on cpu. and the game should run at what i have in my cpu. check the green text
>>
>>228430

>when I run some games on some hardware something happens and my CPU is a core i5.
>plx help

You are literally giving no useful information at all.

You are giving no useful information.
>>
>>228433
what useful info u need. ive said there is no issue with anything without cpu. ive already said it in the op and also have said it again
>>
>>228439
the op says perfectly u dont need any other info
>>
>>228439

>what useful info u need

The whole specs of your system because something's wrong with your GPU.
>>
>>228442

gpu amd 6670hd 2gb
>>
>>228444

That's a 6 year old GPU that's only a slightly modified version of a 7 year old GPU. Of course it will be shit for many games.
>>
>>228448
whats wrong with it tell me asshole. if you can't understand, then don't talk. after this much question like an asshole u r saying this. i am saying its in fucking cpu bitch. ever heard this name faggot?
>>
>>228448
faggots like you only understand o i need gpu for game! how old r u anyway? been telling this that the goddamn cpu has lag. this bitch is keeping on asking about gpu. then whats the problem here motherfucker? dont u get it? whats the problem here tell me stupid asshole.
>>
>>228448
posted in the op clearly whats it all about. and u what motherfucker gave you birth? i wish i could slap u in the face. faggot. shit on ur own gpu motherfucker
>>
File: 1420419101972.jpg (135KB, 540x729px) Image search: [Google]
1420419101972.jpg
135KB, 540x729px
>>228426
>>228430
>>228439
>>228440
>>228452
>>228454
You have to be 18 to post on 4chan.
>>
>>228448
go home and tell your mother to fuck you idiot
>>
>>228452
>>228454
>>228457
>>228459

>only 4 posters ITT
>being this butthurt

Your GPU is old and it was an entry GPU even back then, so it was never good. If your GPU isn't enough you can't force the CPU to take the extra load, it doesn't work like that.
>>
The replies you got were more than you deserved.
>>
I have to agree that the gpu is the bottleneck here. There's no more work for your cpu to do, so it's handling itself perfectly. A list of games and the settings you use would help if you even are running a cpu intensive game where you would expect a bigger load on your cpu.
>>
>>228426
Gonna mirror everyone else. Your GPU is old. Upgrade it or just play checkers.
>>
>>228426
You will think about this thread when you turn 18 in five years and be embarassed as fuck about how stupid you were.
>>
This was a neat little thread. Signs point to troll because of the extra salt used in >>228452 and >>228454 along with the "u r" and "PLZ".

This guys a good troll though, nice to see how many people took the bait.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.