[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me some games with cute little anime girls in them. And

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: pattie.webm (3MB, 1272x713px) Image search: [Google]
pattie.webm
3MB, 1272x713px
Give me some games with cute little anime girls in them.

And not mobile/mmo kind of stuff, games with actual loli characters who are involved in the game.

It can be a main character like Gurumin where you play a little anime girl drilling shit.

Or it can be a party member like this little pirate cutie from Tales of Vesperia
>webm related

Or it can be someone in the story who gives you quests, or an opposing character, but someone who's at least relevant for a good time, like Acerola from pokemon sun/moon who's one of the gym bosses and an elite four.

I feel like this is such a rarity to be actually used in full fledged games, or at least I don't know of any.
>>
You probably already know it but Neptunia
>>
>>228396
https://moegamer.net/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMrRXS_2WuY
>>
>>228397
Yeah, I wasn't a big fan of neptunia, just not my cup of tea.

>>228400
I don't really get how this video is related but ok, I guess I'll check the site.
>>
>>228404
>>228400
Scrolled through their list of games, and didn't really find anything related to the topic aside from Senran Kagura, and neptunia vaguely.

I guess I forgot to mention but I'm not looking for visual novels, but more of a... gameplay games, I guess?
>>
File: Drill_Dozer.jpg (59KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
Drill_Dozer.jpg
59KB, 325x325px
Drill Dozer(GBA)
Panorama Cotton(Genesis)
Twinkle Tale(Genesis)
Magical Popn'(SNES)
Any Puyo Puyo/Puyo Pop game
Madou Monogatari: Hanamaru Daiyochienji(SNES)
>>
>>228409
that's pretty good, although they all seem kind of arcady, which I guess is what most games of that era were pretty much.
>>
Recettear
Castlevania: Rondo of Blood, you unlock the girl in the first or second level
Overwatch
Tales of symphonia (or others from the tales series)
>>
File: 1464622238979.jpg (2MB, 4825x4473px) Image search: [Google]
1464622238979.jpg
2MB, 4825x4473px
>>228684
>Overwatch
>>
>>228684
Overwatch?
>>
File: Loli Chart 2.1.jpg (3MB, 2829x5603px) Image search: [Google]
Loli Chart 2.1.jpg
3MB, 2829x5603px
>>228396
Here, I made this loli video game chart with /v/ a while back. The games vary is quality and some aren't translated but it's something.
>>
>>228888
That's pretty convinient.
But this is only games where you play as little girls, not involving them.
So it's much rarer thing I think, but that's good still.
>>
File: 2 qt kindergartners confused.png (7KB, 178x155px) Image search: [Google]
2 qt kindergartners confused.png
7KB, 178x155px
>>228919
I don't understand, those games on there have you playing as a little girl meaning they're involved, like Gurumin for example or htoL#NiQ where you play as Mion only (or I guess technically you guide her) and the story revolves around her. Like the amount of involvement kind of varies but most of that list has focus on them for a good majority of the game to my knowledge.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.