[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Computer Virus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: amisites.com-redirect.jpg (17KB, 761x540px) Image search: [Google]
amisites.com-redirect.jpg
17KB, 761x540px
Hello everyone, i'm having trouble with a computer virus. Every now and then i'm browsing and suddenly my browser closes and re-open on an search engine called amisites, i've tried changing the path on all my browsers configurations, excluded amisites as search engine and used an anti-virus. Not only that, it seems that when it happens, a program called AmuleC installs on my computer. Already deleted it multiple times, and so the registries... Looking at the services i found out one called baofeng and stopped it (haven't found anything on google) and another one called ed2k idle service (this one had an exe. inside the amulec folder) already tried everything, pls help
>>
tried malwarebites already?
>>
>>224614
Tdskiller
Rogue killer
Junkware removal tool
Rkill
Geek uninstaller (to remove browser and all its traces)
Ccleaner (temps and reg)
Reinstall browser/s
In that order, good luck
>>
>>224622
tried everytiime
>>
>>224630
why all that? can you explain?
>>
>>224641
Not on my phone, it should remove rogue services, known virus locations, reset permissions changed by rogueware, as a added cleanup I'd run adwcleaner for any malware left behind
>>
Also none are installed they are .exe's even ccleaner can be got portable
>>
>>224614

If it's that hard just take 15 minutes to reinstall Windows.
>>
>>224672
Easy to say if ya set up to do so, drivers, programs, data ,15 mins the math don't add up, plus it's a cop out people that have little knowledge do
>>
>>224692

>you shouldn't use the fastest solution, use the harder ones because of bragging rights

Literally kill yourself. Just take 15 to reinstall Windows and keep working on your actual important stuff instead of spending hours fixing broken shit.
>>
>>224730
Sounds like I hit a nerve
>>
File: 1479836333781.jpg (60KB, 460x556px) Image search: [Google]
1479836333781.jpg
60KB, 460x556px
>>224614
had a similar problem when something added a proxy server to the system. changing it back got rid of it.
>>
>>224738

>I know he's right, I better attack him passive-aggressively while not providing any argument.

Literally kill yourself. People like you who provide bad advise because of roleplaying have no place in a board like this one. Go to one of the roleplay or epeen boards instead.
>>
>>224753
>roleplay
Oh, it's you again.

Go suck a bag of dicks.
>>
>>224753
What arguments would you like me to make, I'm giving him advice to fix his comp which he asked, your telling him to reinstall because you don't know how to advise how to fix, running everything I said would take less than a hour, your "my family thinks I'm clever because I reinstall there comp at every problem" would take hours
I can't argue with idiots, night
>>
>>224672
yeah, i'm not doing it, like anon said there's a bunch of things that i would have to reinstall. I want to get rid of the viruses, not of all my stuff
>>
>>224758
thx anon, you're of great help
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.