[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know if this method works for beating a piss test? Not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (78KB, 607x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
78KB, 607x1080px
Anyone know if this method works for beating a piss test? Not entirely sure they are testing me but I have heard mixed things about this working? Any of you have luck with it?
>>
>>224181
you're going to fail the drug test. There isn't a guaranteed way to pass by the way.
>>
>>224206
>There isn't a guaranteed way to pass by the way.

how about not being drug fucked to begin with? works for me.
>>
>>224181
I've tested urine samples in a chem lab before so I know what we do to check authenticity. I've also helped with drug testing procedure in a doctor's office so I know what they immediately look for to check authenticity before we ever get the sample cup. Whoever suggested that to you is a fuckwit.

We test protein in the urine to see if they're legit. That being said, the protein we test is albumin. And pectin is a carb, not a protein. And there are tons of chemicals that can cause false positives, leading to a more thorough investigation and testing, meaning you WILL be found out if you do dumb shit like this.

Just buy normal synthetic urine. It should come out negative for all drug tests, and it will pass almost any lab test as normal, authentic urine - that's literally what it was made for. Buy some HotHands hand warmers, crack them open, and use them to heat the tube (up to 1hr). Pour the warmed sample into your testing cup, count to 60 seconds and bring it out. It should pass the temperature test (typically marked on the urine bottle you're peeing in by a heat-sensitive strip; bring it out when it is between 90 and 100F).
>>
The only thing that will do is dilute the sample, probably calling for a re-test.
>>
if u buy ready clean and use it, u should be fine
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.