[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Booru help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Can anyone show me how to use https://github.com/Bionus/imgbrd-grabber/releases/tag/v4.9.1 to batch download a booru page? http://sof.booru.org/index.php
>>
>>222270
Enter tag into search bar

Click Ok

Click "Get This Page"

Click "Downloads" at the top

You should see a Number|Tags|Source|Images per page

Click the number/Ctrl + click the numbers

Click download selected

That's it.
>>
>>222275
did you try it with my link?
>>
>>222278
Right, so you're looking to add a site to Grabber. That I don't know.
>>
ok so i got the site loaded and the pics loaded, its currently downloading, will give you an update to see if it works
>>
>>222290
Scratch that, figured it out.

Add
http://sof.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=

to URL adder and select Gelbooru (0.2) for type

You probably figured it out though.
>>
ya i did. just a matter of if this will work, and where they are, cause im constantly checking the destination folder ( which is the default C:\Users\Fuad\Desktop\Grabber ) but 0 files are in and its 3825/5800 complete so far
>>
>>222296
Update: the images are downloading now, and i see them appear in the folder, but instead of 5800 its saying its downloading 2772. thats weird
>>
>>222303
i wonder if it means it isn't downloading the button images/thumbnails. or the server throttles how many you can request
>>
>>222306
I know for a fact that it isnt downloading thumbnails, cause i checked to see how much posts are on the page and it was 5800. So something else is up.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.