[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Email Recovery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 20161017_193752.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20161017_193752.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
Hoping someone can help me out. I quit a job over a year ago, but now I need to access that work email for legal reasons. I was given the email and an assigned password. How can I access that email, without alerting the company? It wasnt a Gmail account or anything, the domain name was the work places name. Anybody have insight? It would be greatly appreciated <3 pic unrelated but makes me laugh
>>
>>222133
Wouldnt they just get rid of the account

What my school did
>>
>>222143

I doubt it. They were non-profit, so their IT guy was a volunteer and did everything in his free time if he had time. I don't the boss would have thought of that. But if they did, there has got to be some way to access the emails we sent to each other through their account.
>>
>>222151
>I don't the boss would have thought of that. But if they did, there has got to be some way to access the emails we sent to each other through their account.
No there doesn't. What d'you think "deleted" means?
>>
>>222219
No I mean that even if my account was deleted, they are still using theirs, in which case they could still have a record of the emails between us, regardless if my account still exists or not
>>
>>222133
It would show up in the logs. You're assuming people are autistic enough to look into them for no reason.

But if you do a legit login, with the correct user name an password, and don't cause a ruckus, then it's likely to go unnoticed.

>>222263
After a week, maybe. After a year, forget it. The only shit I have that's that old are my salary emails.
>>
>>222263
Which you're going to exfiltrate without alerting the company how, exactly?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.