[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I go to be "red pilled"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1473590870577.png (140KB, 320x322px) Image search: [Google]
1473590870577.png
140KB, 320x322px
I keep hearing it more and more and now curiosity has gotten to me and I want to learn about it

Could someone suggest any communities, articles, youtubers, or books that might shed some light on this
>>
It's a meme. People are considered "red pilled" if they share the same views as you which are more often than not fringe positions. There is no objective content of a red-pilled ideology, it's pretty much whatever suits best the current situation. It can go from reasonable criticism of the status quo to batshit insane conspiracy theory (and usually does).
>>
>>221365
Reading anything that isn't mainstream and rejects the popular view can be considered "red-pilling". If you're looking for the one true book that tells you all the facts of the world just as they are, it doesn't and cannot exist
>>
File: 4 stages.png (610KB, 1544x2400px) Image search: [Google]
4 stages.png
610KB, 1544x2400px
Here's a commonly posted chart.
As >>221367 wrote, if you were to visit /pol/ and stumble upon the phrase, chances are that it would describe any person that holds views that are generally considered to be right on the board.

Taking or swallowing the red pill was once upon a time a metaphor for accepting the uncomfortable or painful truth.
>>
>>221365

Red Pilling is just another way of saying "Brainwashed into someone else's way of seeing things"
>>
>>221365
start here (documentary about schooling, mass-mind control, cia, drugs etc)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4rnJEdDNDsI

also watch

food inc + cowspiracy
inside job + clinton cash
fahrenheit 911 + bowling for columbine
future by design + the choise is ours (official release on youtube if you're interested in more watch his interview with larry king)

and maybe read about the prussian school origin
>>
>>221365
>>pol
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.