[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: wink cat.png (151KB, 293x314px) Image search: [Google]
wink cat.png
151KB, 293x314px
I'm a fan of computer programming, and am rather decent at it, (a variety of languages). But I can never think of anything to code. Please supply any ideas you have for programs that would be cool.
>>
Something that enables collaborative work on the ms office suite using a shared file.
>>
make an operating system
>>
Solve one of the problems you're having in your life.
>>
Tool to corrupt google, ISP, ect. data collection and tracking.
Do random searches and visit random sites at random times.
Needs to place some limits, to avoid illegal content.

Fight the good fight anon.
>>
Programm a meme collection database.

It should have:
>user interface
>image viewer (also gif and media player)
>"smart" search function
>the option to tag content for better searching results
>checking for duplicate images/content (let's user decide if a duplicate gets deleted or automatically deletes the one with lower resolution)
>create a nice folder structure where the data is stored, so you can access the database without the programm if you want. >Also any media you drop into that folder structure should be recognized by the programm and will be added to the database.

Good luck anon ;)
>>
a program that can read in a subtitle file - the ones that end with .srt -

isolate the part of the line that tells when the subtitle appears, and for how long - like,

00:01:01,508 --> 00:01:04,443
The earth has not managed to swallow
me into the abyss...

- convert the two time references to absolute seconds, apply an offset - convert the new seconds figure back to h:mm:ss.ttt and write the line to a new file.

this is so if you download a subtitle file that's out, with the subtitles appearing either too soon or too late - the offset will correct it.

does that make any sense?
>>
File: 1479157574183.jpg (32KB, 407x225px) Image search: [Google]
1479157574183.jpg
32KB, 407x225px
make one of these for imap4
>>
>>220889

Not OP but I did this already. Fun times with Python.
>>
>>220395
Seconding this, unless it already exists and I haven't heard of it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.