[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

video game suggestion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: pwaa x gtpd crossover.png (320KB, 900x660px) Image search: [Google]
pwaa x gtpd crossover.png
320KB, 900x660px
Recommend me some games that have the same feeling as Phoenix Wright.

Already played
>hotel dusk
ok but a bit too grounded and boring

>ghost trick
great

>danganronpa
didn't like this one at all, every character looks like a clown with basic anime trope personality and the premise is fucking bonkers
not for me

In PWAA every character felt like more or less a real person even if they had some minor quirks but at the same time it was intriguing and nice.

So I'm not necessarily looking for a game with the same concept like judging people or investigation, just something with a similar atmosphere.

Nothing too ridiculous over the top pants on head retarded please.
>>
Zero Escape.
>>
>>217808
>danganronpa
>didn't like this one at all, every character looks like a clown with basic anime trope personality and the premise is fucking bonkers
>not for me

I was like you at first, the game felt clunky and amateur in the first few hours and i thought i'd quit, especially considering the weird character design but it gets INSANE later on if you give it time, i guarantee it, it's one of the best game series i've ever played, story wise

As for games that have a similar feeling to Phoenix Wright, it's really hard to say because Phoenix Wright is such a unique game series

But if you're a fan, i can recommend you:
-The Zero Escape trilogy (9 hours 9 persons 9 doors, Virtue's Last Reward, Zero Time Dilemma)

-The Danganronpa series

-The Layton series including Layton vs Attorney which you can start with

-Famicom Detective Club Part II: The Girl in Back, your best bet i guess
>>
>>217836
>>217944
I'm not sure.

I played 999 for about an hour and it didn't grab, same as danganronpa I really dislike those death game scenarios, I think they're really silly and they don't feel like comfy/suspense scenarios of PW, I just didn't have fun with them.

>layton
I played a few of layton games and they were okay for puzzle games, but again not really the same feeling at all to ace attorney.

>Famicom Detective Club Part II: The Girl in Back
I guess I'll check this out in the meantime.

also bump
>>
http://store.steampowered.com/app/447570/
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.