[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone recommend me shows similar to Gochiusa and Kiniro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: 1451581755297.png (655KB, 1030x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451581755297.png
655KB, 1030x720px
Can anyone recommend me shows similar to Gochiusa and Kiniro Mosaic? Preferably with full episode length. I need to increase my moeshit powerlevel.
>>
What is Gochiusa about? Who would you recommend it to? How girly is it?
>>
Yuru Yuri
>>
>>21728
haven't saw either of them but I think I can grasp you /r/, try:
Non Non Biyori
Yuru Yuri
Kantai Collection
Rolling girls(maybe not so moe and more visual trip, still a great series)
>>
Wakaba girls
>>
>>21750
It's not about anything really. Just cute girls doing cute things ft. coffee and sweets. Also more yuri undertones.
>>21762
Already watched, also it doesn't really give me the comfy feel that Gochiusa and Kinmoza give me. It's still good though.
>>21764
Watched NNB as well, it's way more comfy than Gochiusa and Kizmoza. Also better and less shallow than those shows.
Kancolle is idol tier shit.
I will check out Rolling Girls.
>>21770
Also already watched, would recommend.
>>
File: 1448822232282.webm (372KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1448822232282.webm
372KB, 1280x720px
>>21750
>What is Gochiusa about?
Cute girls drinking cute coffee

>Who would you recommend it to?
People who likes fun things

>How girly is it?
Not at all. Its marketed toward older male demographics
>>
>>21772
Kinmoza gives you a comfy feeling...?
Well, watch k-on and hidamari sketch then. I greatly dislike Hidamari Sketch, but I also dislike Kinmoza, so you might like it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>21764
>ever recommending Kantai Collection
Please no.

>>21772
>Kancolle
>small c
>>
>>21775
I found Gochiusa and Kiniro Mosaic to give me a very similar feeling of warmth and happiness. I don't really understand how someone could watch one and dislike the other. It's probably just a taste thing.
Already watched K-on. Hidamari Sketch is more of a comedy than CGDCT, still pretty good though.
Also before you give me any more recs, I've also already watched Yuyushiki and Love Lab.
>>
>>21777
I like Gochiusa and I found KinMoza annoying. The yuri is too blatant and tasteless too. But I dont hate it tho just like it less.
>>
>>21777
Just post your mal or something so we don't keep reccing you stuff you've seen.
>>
>>21777
Not him but I seriously don't think that any of us would be able to recommend any anime you haven't already watched. It's good that your moe powerlevel is high and you want to further increase it, but I don't think we'll be able to help you in that regard.

At least, not unless you list out all the moe SoL anime you've already watched.
>>
>>21785
>>21787
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Unoriginal1
Okay.
>>
>>21788
Love life

A-Channel

Lucky Star
>>
>>21790
love live*
>>
>>21790
>>21792
Love Live I managed to get to episode 9 before I got bored with it. I don't care for idolshit. I heard S2 is better but it's been so long since I watched S1 and I don't want to watch it. Not on my MAL because I didn't put any shows I dropped on my MAL when I made it. Only did that for airing shows.
A-Channel looks good.
Lucky Star is one I've seen numerous times on /a/, but always assumed it's shit.
>>
>>21788
Seconding Lucky Star.
Also, you haven't watched Hidamari Sketch. You seem to like Shaft's anime, so you'd love it.
Also, Koufuku Graffiti. Cute girls making food and doing cute things. Also Shaft.
If you like yuri, go watch Sakura Trick. Cgdct with like 10 yuri kisses each episode. It's one of the most satisfying romances cause there's no bullshit. It also manages to do Shaft much better than Shaft.
>>
>>21800
Sakura Trick seems kinda like tasteless fanservice, does it have standard CGDCT scenes or is it all yuri?
>>
File: 1350509746202.jpg (46KB, 303x271px) Image search: [Google]
1350509746202.jpg
46KB, 303x271px
Bottle Fairy is very cute.
Ichigo Mashimaro

>>21797
Lucky Star is actually really good you should watch it.
>>
>>21801
I dislike fanservice, but I liked Sakura Trick a lot. There's plenty of cgdct. With the spice of the two main characters constantly trying to find excuses to kiss without anybody noticing. It's not lewder than just kisses, don't worry.
But it's cute as fuck. Heart warmingly cute. And as I said, really satisfying, when compared with all the roundabout drama in regular romance anime.
>>
>>21774
Does it have a lot of fanservice, yuri or otherwise?
>>
>>21809
More fanservice than most CGDCT I'd say, but still not a whole lot.
>>
>>21817
Interdasting. I'm not big on fanservice, like K-on is really my limit for fanservice with SOL stuff like that, and that has practically none.
>>
>>21823
Damn that is a low limit. Are you Chris-chan?
>>
>>21830
He might be one of those people who thinks fanservice is sexist.
>>
>>21772
>>21776
>I need to increase my moeshit powerlevel.
>Not recommending Kantai Collection
The series was made exactly for that purpose, also it has great moments https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJmpYKuoKd0
>>
>>21832
I just like pure stuff with pure stuff. I'm watching Evangelion right now which has a decent amount of fanservice, but I don't mind that.
>>
>>21817
thats like one pantsu shot in the entire serie
>>
Yuru Yuri
Non Non Biyori
Hidamari Sketch
Gejutsuka Art Design Class
K-On
>>
>>21870
I would also add that I consider Hidamari Sketch to be less shallow like NNB.
>>
>>21843
>The series was made exactly for that purpose
Yeah, but the anime wasn't.
>one 'great' moment makes for a moeshit anime
>>
>>21788
Ikoku Meiro no Croisee is pretty good historical French moeshit.
Yuyushiki is a bit more comedy oriented, but then so is Kiniro Mosaic.
Sketchbook Full Colors wasn't as moe, but it's still comfy girl life.
>>
Kimi to Boku

no homo
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.