[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help with FFXIV A Realm Reborn Crashes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: dZRi6Gd[1].png (119KB, 1330x782px) Image search: [Google]
dZRi6Gd[1].png
119KB, 1330x782px
Hi /wsr/ I dont know where to ask.
My friend have a problem with this game, the game crashes after he press on the "start" from the launcher. (Like the Screenshot shows)
His PC is pretty OP so we don't know why he can't play it.
I searched for a solution but there's any useful answer to this problem (Also, the antivirus isn't the problem)

PC Specs':
• Windows 10 Pro 64bits
• RAM: 16GB
• Processor: Intel Core i7-6700 3.40Ghz ( 8 CPU )
• Graphics: Intel HD 530 ( 8GB )

Does someone got a fix or know what to do?

I don't find useful to ask on the discussion forum of this game on steam. Because no one answers. (And it happened to some people)
>>
I play the game since 2.0 never saw that.
>>
what does that even say
>>
>>217189

That what i was about to ask.
>>
>>217189
it's the typical error message
FINAL FANTASY XIV stop working
There's a problem and the program stops working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify if there's a solution.
>>
File: ExplorerStoppedWorking[1].jpg (26KB, 365x185px) Image search: [Google]
ExplorerStoppedWorking[1].jpg
26KB, 365x185px
>>217189
>>217222
>>
>>216915

OP look at your Intel HD 530 it probably to enough to run FFXIV. Try to reinstall it if you have it on steam check the cache files.
>>
>>216915
>3.4GHz
>Intel Hd

dont brag about that, thats some lightweight shit, if the ps3 could run this game, im sure anything these-days can

anyway reinstall and make sure if your running the north american version, that your computers local is in north america, some games dont like it when you run games outside there region
>>
>>217441
We will try that again, but I think that apparently that's not the problem

>>217451
I don't brag about that.
We thought that maybe it's incompatibility between the game and the graphics.

We're gonna try that from the computer local, i didn't think about that.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.