[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Burning ps1 games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: header.jpg (30KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
30KB, 460x215px
hey Guys, I want to burn final fantasy 7 on a CD-R but the problem is I can't make it work, I use Imgburn to burn the .bin with the lowest speed possible but my playstation still says I should insert a CD with Playstation format
>>
playstation can't read burnt games unless it is modded. That's the short answer.
>>
>>215147
it is chipped
>>
>>215137
>.bin
from what I remember it should be .iso file and in the settings there should be something like burn as image
>>
>>215137
or burn the content of that image in the cd as data that should work too
>>
>>215156
i only get .bin or .cue from rom sites
>>
>>215160
Rename the .bin into a .iso and it works
T. someone that didnt know to run the cue files untill recently
>>
>>215171
ok im gonna try it
>>
>>215171
Why would you do this, the .cue files are needed for syncing audio clips in the .bin file. Also this ignores the fact that an unmodded playstation can't just read from any burned disc.
>>
>>215175
well you can always download a pc version, you know.
they actually properly ported it on steam like 2 years ago along with many other FF games
>>
>>215184
I didnt know what a bin file was and I never thought to just run the cue file. When I converted single bin games to ISO they ran without any noticeable desync issues but that was via an emulator
>>
>>215137
playstation discs need to have a black underside. without it the player won't load the disc. its their copy protect scheme.
>>
>>215233
This is a lie: they actually check for the strings "SCEASCEASCEASCEA", "SCEESCEESCEE", etc. in the lead-in, which burners can't burn.

There's no way for the laser to tell what colour the disk is.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.