[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Incredibly another anime recommendation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: .jpg (9KB, 146x200px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
9KB, 146x200px
I'm new to anime and I'm not even joking, like the total amount of animes that I have seen aren't more than 18 or so, and despite this I already throw shit to everything, everybody I know that watchs anime have seen at least some giblil (I know I got that name wrong) or aka that studio that has made really good anime films, thing that I haven't seen yet, what I want are series that do things good and by that I mean that they have great direction or maybe that have extremely good fighting that keeps me at the edge of my seat, a comedy with an incredibly clever sense of humor, who know, now this things doesn't have to be in one single anime, so recommend as many as you want, any anime of any genre it's welcome no matter what

Now also recommend me the ABSOLUTELY worst piece of garbage that you have the bad luck to came across with, something so bad that makes you wonder why are watching it and how does a human being with functioning brain cells can screw up so badly or why they tough it would be a good idea to begin with
Thanks
>>
Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara is so shit it's incredibly enjoyable.
Also, the plural of anime is anime, just a heads up
>>
>>215003
First thanks for the recommendation,

Second English it's not my native language, sad enough I'm at the point were I can't translated from English to Spanish, thanks for the warning
>>
>>215002
There's a few anime that I absolutely hate, but I think the one anime that is objectively terrible and just straight up insulting would be Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso (Your Lie in April).

If you haven't watched Cowboy Bebop yet, it's very funny and entertaining, with an engaging story as and characters as well as good action scenes.
>>
>>215011
Now I haven't watched cowboy bebop yet, and I have indeed seen your lie in April and I want to know why you hate it, this of course just for research, I'm not gonna defend it because I haven't seen it to analyze it just because I was bored at the time so until that time comes I won't defend it
>>
>>215014
First of all, Your Lie in April puts the main character in a victimized position early in the show trying to get you to care for him which instead backfires making you hate him. This is of course not the only case of melodrama, as the show is overflowing with it.
The comedy was terribly misplaced and there were repetitive jokes.
It tries really hard to make you feel sometimes, and it might work on some people, but it's a really tired formula and it has little to no substance.
The flashback scenes were really annoying but that's probably personal preference, I don't like the overuse of flashback scenes.
And finally, most of the cast in general is not very likeable, and by having nothing to relate to the show feels very fake and ends up relying on eye-candy scenes in order to keep the viewer interested.

Those are probably all the points I can make about the show.
>>
>>215015
For comparison, there's other anime that handle the same tropes way better. See: Toradora (doesn't turn into drama until over halfway through), Kimi ni Todoke (the artstyle works in favor of it and it's able to portray its characters in different ways to show their emotions without looking really stupid), etc.
>>
>>215015
Now,, I have to say that most of the things you say are right, like yeah they're doing this and that, however many people buy it and once I rewatch it, I'll keep those points in mind
>>
>>215017
So this series flesh out their characters before putting them in any drama?
>>
>>215020
Yes, exactly.
>>
>>215022
Great
>>
>>215022
Now I want to put an example of something
I was watching izetta and if you k vent seen it stop reading, I stopped and asked wtf, because it was clearly to me that it wanted to be taken seriously at least at some degree, but I felt like I was watching the ending rather than the beginning of something, characters dies old friends are back together, all of this in just 2 eps, also they couldn't prevent the disaster tight ok ep1, it felt and was yet it is weird
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.