[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The usual places, Yandex, Google and Saucenao failed me. Where's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 1449058723863.gif (2MB, 290x300px) Image search: [Google]
1449058723863.gif
2MB, 290x300px
The usual places, Yandex, Google and Saucenao failed me. Where's this from and is it worth the time?
>>
>>214729

Robotics;Notes. That's Aki and Kai.
>>
File: 1430888043254.gif (3MB, 320x227px) Image search: [Google]
1430888043254.gif
3MB, 320x227px
Ok, NOW google drops me a hint. Robotic Notes I think. Disregard this thread.
>>
>>214729
>>214732
Not OP, but it pisses me off to see search engines utterly fail to recognise big pictures like, even if cropped...advanced technology my ass >:(
>>
>>214732
I was too slow, but thanks for the effort.
>>
>>214739
Many good people spent decades of their life on getting it this far, so you can fuck right off, cunt. Do you even know how complex this shit is? Complaining that you can't reach the answers to every question with a single click... Ungrateful little shits like you are the reason I quit doing open source.
>>
File: 1476537739962.png (257KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
1476537739962.png
257KB, 320x480px
>>214813
During my endless search requests on /wsr/, i actually discovered search engines don't even compare pictures, but just the encoding.

Try finding the source for pic-related for instance, bitch, and prove me that jewgle search is not pretty much useless if your pic is not mainstream

Find it, and i'll suck your dick. Until then, fuck YOU, buddy
>>
File: b2pqt7934.png (325KB, 728x728px) Image search: [Google]
b2pqt7934.png
325KB, 728x728px
>>214813
Mfw
>>
>>214828
Ever thought about the fact that the owner can file a complaint to remove his pictures from searches, or that there might simply be no publically aviable version? Many of the pictures you guys ask sauce for are drawn by artists who want money for their work and don't want them to be public.
How are we supposed to find pics which are not publically aviable to crawlers? I'm all ears.
Also, if we were to compare every single image on the web using true deep learning, you wouldn't be able to afford it.
>>
>>214859
Or perhaps the search engine is often incapable of finding the source image of a cropped picture, which, in many cases, it is, even just slightly cropped pictures are often a problem

It's good praying the tech lords and all, but they're not infaillible and i was just voicing my own frustration here >>214739, there was no fucking need to insult me. I try my hardest helping the people on this board and i find it maddening to see that in many, many instances the search engines are not all that helpful

And btw, i'd rather suck NASA's dick for landing someone on the moon and soon on Mars than google and the likes
>>
>>214872
I'm sorry, I got mad. I poured my heart into this line of work for over 30 years and I sometimes get carried away when the fruits are dismissed so offhandedly.
You keep on helping, but please keep in mind nobody is castrating your results just because they feel like it. There are reasons for limitations and if you are annoyed about them, you are more than welcome to join and help improving.
>>
File: fbq2p39.jpg (107KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
fbq2p39.jpg
107KB, 800x900px
>>214882
Alright i'm sorry too, no hard feelings
>>
>>214813
What a cuck
>>
>>214828
Holy shit not this fucking image
>>
File: hr29p37.jpg (16KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
hr29p37.jpg
16KB, 500x461px
>>214974
That pic is gonna haunt me for a long time
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.