[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pleb question no bully pls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1440194684413.jpg (8KB, 222x251px) Image search: [Google]
1440194684413.jpg
8KB, 222x251px
Why am I missing some dll files from my computer? How do I get them back? I'm trying to run a pirated game, but when I try it says I'm missing certain dll files. I found some dll sites to download the files but I don't know if this is the right way
>>
Dl necessary dll and put it in the main folder of the game probably

Google the exact error and someone else in the torrent comments will tell you exactly what to do for a particular game
>>
>>213247
>I found some dll sites to download the files

This is the wrong way.
>>
>>213257
I saw a comment saying to download the dll files from a website, but I don't know if i trust him or the website

>>213261
wat do then?
>>
>>213265
It's a lot more likely that you didn't apply the crack you need to run the game.
>>
>>213269
The uploader said to copy the crack folder to where you put all the game files. Do I have to do something after? Like open something?
>>
>>213271
The crack folder or the content of the crack folder? These are different and may cause the crack to simply not work.
>>
>>213286
This is what he said
>Copy over the cracked content from the /Crack directory on the image to your game install directory.

I just copied the crack folder, along with its contents
>>
>>213316
He told you to copy the content, not the folder itself. If you copy the folder, it causes the crack to be in a different spot than the game expects.
>>
>>213329
hmm.. so I copied the content, and now I'm getting oxc000007b error. I ended up downloading the dll file and putting it in the directory. So I guess it's now a different issue than what I originally posted
>>
What is the DLL error?
Also DO NOT USE THOSE DLL SITES. THEY USE DLL INJECTION TO INSTALL MALWARE ON YOUR PC.

You probably need a visual studio redist.

Dlll download sites. Really dude?
>>
>>213344
I installed a visual studio c++ 2015 redistributable, and I'm still missing the dll files.
>>
>>213344
>>213350
i installed x86 now and i get 0xc000142 error
>>
>>213352
Post screenshot.
>>
>>213353
The message says "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142). Click OK to close the application."
>>
>>213354
https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/The-application-was-unable-to-start-correctly-0xc0000142.html

Reputable source. AutoCAD is enterpise software. Lemme know if this solves the problem.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.