[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is the proper order for watching this masterpiece?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: jsafneowanur391u4buo9b293.png (3MB, 1473x1521px) Image search: [Google]
jsafneowanur391u4buo9b293.png
3MB, 1473x1521px
what is the proper order for watching this masterpiece?
>>
File: LoGH.png (6KB, 255x118px) Image search: [Google]
LoGH.png
6KB, 255x118px
>>212691
i found this on kissanime, is it right?
>>
>>212692
you dont need to watch overture to a new war as it is a remake of the first few episodes of the main series but it looks correct
>>
File: logh.png (1MB, 898x3013px) Image search: [Google]
logh.png
1MB, 898x3013px
>>
Same order as literally everything ever: the order it was made in.
>>
>>212726
>What is Suzumiya Haruhi
>>
>>212730
You watch that in production order too you dunce. There's literally no reason to ever watch things in an order that would have been impossible to people watching it as it came out. If you're not satisfied with production order then order doesn't fucking matter and you can do it however you like.
>>
>>212730
Wrong. Haruhi is to be watched as it was released, like everything else.
>>
>>212732
>>212740
That's highly debatable, one can also watch it chronologically, especially considering the novel is not mixed like the anime is

But eh, I knew this would trigger the weeaboos :^)
>>
>>212744
REEEEEEEE
First time watching has to be done in broadcast order. Otherwise you are ruining the whole experience.
When you've already seen it, you can start to experiment, but the first time viewing HAS to be done in broadcast order.

Next thing you say you can skip some Haruhi episodes too. I rage just at the thought of you saying it. No, DON'T SKIP ANY HARUHI EPISODES.
>>
>>212744
Your logic is stupid because it suggests everybody who watched it while it aired watched it "wrong" when no other option was available. Your perspective is twisted by only watching the show after it finished airing, giving your opportunities to alter the viewing experience that were not available to those watching it as its production team intended. Basically broadcast order is the only authoritative order to watch something, everything else is just your opinion.
>>
File: 1470681413147.png (75KB, 198x198px)
1470681413147.png
75KB, 198x198px
>>212763
Nope, when the second season arrived, the whole series was rebroadcasted in chronological order. What of the people who watched it for the first time then?

No need to get unnecessarily triggered, weeaboo lord
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.