[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tech support

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: RANDOM WINDOW.gif (8KB, 482x220px) Image search: [Google]
RANDOM WINDOW.gif
8KB, 482x220px
This started about 2 days ago and i cant solve it since it started. I was playing LoL when a random window started to pop up and instantly took me to the desktop, and it wasn't just 1 time, it happened like 10 times till i finished the game and tried to see how to solve the problem.

The thing is, that i installed a program to use a xbox controller in some pc games, and never really used it, but i tried to link the problem with the program and had to uninstall it thinking it was going to help me out.

I keep getting the same window pop up. It dissapears so fast but i readed it and said something like ip config (The pop up window looks like the one in the img, but is not the same one) Someone could help me out?

TLDR; A black window is popping up on my pc and can't play full screen games. halp me pls
>>
>>209197
If you have a decent phone, you can film it with the high-speed camera, then you'll be able to read it.
>>
File: WTF IS THIS SHIT.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WTF IS THIS SHIT.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
>>209203

C:\Windows\system32\ipconfig.exe

That's the window that pops up
>>
File: ipconfig my fucking eggs.jpg (231KB, 1184x666px) Image search: [Google]
ipconfig my fucking eggs.jpg
231KB, 1184x666px
>>209209
I think this is the one causing the problem, it isn't a "official" system32 archive right? Is there any problem if i delete it?
>>
Update:

Is property of "TrustedInstaller" and it cant be removed cuz i have no permition. Meh, anything i can do?
>>
run antivirus
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.