[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im sorry what?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: fucking why.png (66KB, 953x517px) Image search: [Google]
fucking why.png
66KB, 953x517px
I need help /wsg/ and im afraid to as /g/ do to getting laughed at

Im new to PC gaming
As you can see i downloaded Doom 2016 and made a ISO but now it says i have to do another 62GB install that i don't have room for, i don't even know what drive i should install it to.
Am i doing anything wrong?
>>
>made a ISO

Why? That seems like an unnecessary step. Just install it from the files you downloaded.
>>
>>207508
It was a cpy file i downloaded
Aren't you suppose to have a dick burner program to be able to open that?
>>
>>207518
And by extention i mean that you are suppose to make a ISO to be able to mount
>>
I don't know wtf about .cpy but if you've got an ISO and the setup program running, just clear up the 62 gb on the drive you want to install the program on (probably c) and install it. if you've already made the cpy into an iso and it's open you can delete the cpy. and you can delete the iso after you've installed (although make sure you've gotten whatever crack files you might need off of it and the game runs properly first)
>>
File: Ebin.png (140KB, 1891x247px) Image search: [Google]
Ebin.png
140KB, 1891x247px
>>207601
Thanks dude
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.