[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suggestions for anime?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Joe Biden the Weeaboo.jpg (64KB, 499x749px) Image search: [Google]
Joe Biden the Weeaboo.jpg
64KB, 499x749px
I don't really have any specific genres in mind, any suggestions?
>>
Blue Gender
>>
>>206263
Legend of the Galactic Heroes.
>>
File: 1449119066404.jpg (91KB, 850x521px) Image search: [Google]
1449119066404.jpg
91KB, 850x521px
>>206263
You do realize that there's an anime board at /a/, right? Literally the first 4chan board. Just letting you know.
>>
>>206284
/wsr/ is still the right place for him to ask.
>>
>>206284

You're not supposed to ask for suggestions on /a/.
>>
Not OP but are any of the new anime this season worthwhile?
>>
>>206322
Drifters
>>
>>206322
Yuri on Ice is pretty promising if you like ambiguously gay bishounen, sort of a gayer, prettier and better version of Free

>>206263 (OP)
assuming you've already watched the super popular stuff, here are a feew of my favorites:
Tsuritama if you want a real comfy SoL that has a plot (it's not the cute girls doing cute things kind of SoL)
Planetes if you're looking for hard sci-fi with well written characters
Tatami Galaxy/Ping Pong the Animation for a less standard style of animation + design, and [spoiler]mature anime for mature anime fans like yourself[/spoiler]
Uchouten Kazoku if you're looking for a show with nice visuals that is lighthearted and isn't too heavy to watch (sorta SoL-vibe in a fantasy setting,)
>>
>>206326
That's one of the two i'm already watching, it's very Hellsing, the other one being Shuumatsu no Izetta, i was hoping for more to fill the gap between episodes.

>>206334
>ambiguously gay bishounen
Nothing about that sounds very appealing, i've had my fair share of bisonen shit to last me a lifetime already.
>>
>>206337
>nothing about that sounds very appealing
well that's understandable
have you given 3-gatsu no lion a try?
>>
>>206340
>3-gatsu no lion
I have not seen it, it looks interesting enough art wise, not a slice of life kind of guy but i'm willing to try it since it's seinen, guess i'll download the two episodes that are out.
>>
>>206346
the background are real great, something about that noitamina-esque coloring really does it for me
>>
>>206340
>already fulfilled all your Bisonen needs for a lifetime?!?
>>206337
>Understandable?

What are you gay
>>
>>206381
kek
>>
>>206284
Have we gone full circle?
>>
>>206381
I've just watched anime for a very long time to know what i like and what i find to be a waste of my time, you'll get there too eventually.
>>
>>206422
sick burn bro
>>
>>206441
I didn't try to burn anyone, it's an inevitable fact that he will one day know his own taste.
>>
>>206263
Spice and Wolf
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.