[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me find this manga

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 77964_900.jpg (117KB, 800x512px) Image search: [Google]
77964_900.jpg
117KB, 800x512px
I've read this manga a long time ago and can't remember its name. Here is what I remember;

- It's romantic comedy? Or maybe drama?
- Protagonist/main guy is member of astronomy club, I'm not very sure but maybe he's the only guy who's the member of that club.
- The second guy/protag friend is a bit of delinquent with heart of gold or something.
- Can't remember main girl for shit, but the secondary girl has bandaged arm, which both protag and secondmang think she's emo and cut herself or something. But then it reveal that She's actually hiding the barcode tattoo thing on her arm. She doesn't know shit about it but toward the end they somehow know that she's actually clone send from future or something. She then disappear at one point of story.

Toward the end, the group has graduated from highschool and second guy join the university. He found the second girl again on one faithful night, this time with no tattoo on arm, implying she's the real one and shit
>>
>>206251
Approximately when did you read it? This might help
>>
>>206280
Hm... About 10 years ago, I think? 2005-2006 maybe.

Found it on rental store, even then it looks a bit aged.
>>
>>206289
What was the art style like? Can you give me any detail you can remember?
>>
>>206292
I can't quiet remember the art style, but it's along the line of shonen-ish, I think.

I also remember that the secondary guy has a bit of long hair, around neck/shoulder length.
And the barcode girl has back/blue hair cut in bob or something similar. Maybe also wearing glasses?
>>
>>206296
Was it more sci/fi or occult?
>>
>>206297
The subplot of secondary couple is more of a scifi, yes.

Oh, I also remember that in one of the later chapter, protagonist bring the light reader thing he use for stargazing and it looks like barcode reader. The secondary girl consider it very rude and just ran way. Then the second guy be like "Hey, not cool man" and protagonist has to explain that it's not barcode reader

a lot of romcom hijink ensue
>>
>>206301
Where exactly was the barcode tattoo? Was it on the arm or on the forearm?
>>
>>206306
I think it's on her forearm, I remember it's like her serial number for clone that has been sent back in the past to do something?

Maybe it's like she's like the grand grand daughter of protagonist's couple or something that has to connect them together to change course of history?

Take the last part with the grain of salt, that might be from the different manga.
>>
>>206310
Can you describe the main guy character? Hair color, clothes, etc
>>
>>206313
I could not clearly remember him, but I think he looks like generic anime protagonist. short black/brown hair. usually wear white shirst which is school uniform and stuff.
>>
>>206315
I think i found it, check Twin Spica
>>
>>206329
checked, not that one, the main plot doesn't concerned so much about astronomy or protagonist stargazing hobby. It's mostly romantic comedy with a pinch of drama as far as I remember
>>
>>206335
Alright, i'll check some more

It had a lot of the details you described, but maybe i just got carried away
>>
>>206336
Thank you anyway, maybe the manga is just too old and too obscure.

Oh yeah, I just remember that it has less than 10 volume. Because I remember that around that time I try to find manga that's already finished and short enough to read in one go.
>>
>>206338
Do you remember what the story was about? Approximately
>>
>>206373
As far as I remember, apart from the later subplot of the secondary girl being a clone sent from future. It's just classic romantic comedy school life manga.

There might be a lot more going on but that's all I can remember
>>
>>206377
How focused was it on astronomy? Is it a big part of the story?
>>
>>206382
Not very much, He's kinda huge stargazing geek and stuff but I don't think it has to do much with plot.
>>
>>206387
Why was the girl sent from the future? Is there a war or something? Or was she supposed to save someone?
>>
>>206251

DEREK?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.