[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone photoshop these two images together? First;

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

Can someone photoshop these two images together? First;
>>
File: hassciencegonetoofartemplate[1].png (41KB, 1000x833px) Image search: [Google]
hassciencegonetoofartemplate[1].png
41KB, 1000x833px
Second

Thanks!
>>
File: 1476671547989.png (295KB, 1500x920px) Image search: [Google]
1476671547989.png
295KB, 1500x920px
>>
>>206145
>>206147
Well that's easy, since that PNG image has transparency information (aka the alpha channel). You just need to paste it on top of the other image.

Download/Install/Open the GIMP and create a new picture at the dimension and resolution you want. Open your two images as layers into this new picture, organize these layers such that the cat bread layer is under the science gone too far layer. Resize these layers to the size you want. Export to JPG image format.

Alternatively, >>206180 looks good.
>>
File: bullshitclickbaitforretard.png (240KB, 458x381px) Image search: [Google]
bullshitclickbaitforretard.png
240KB, 458x381px
>>206145
>>
>>206273
Thanks! I tried doing that (I don't have photoshop so I was using an online editor) but it wasn't going transparent, the white background was opaque.
>>
>>206435
That's weird because the image you posted clearly has transparency instead of a white background. It might be that the online editor you were using didn't support the alpha channel (that stored transparency information) and could only handle the red, green, blue channels.

Anyway, the GIMP and Photoshop are the trusted way to go for bitmap image manipulation. And the GIMP is free and open-source.

For the sake of your information: if your science-gone-wrong image hadn't had an alpha channel you could create one by selecting pixels (e.g. the white area) and removing (cutting) them from the image in the GIMP.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.