[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is my 3x3, can anyone recommend me some anime?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 3x3xd.jpg (272KB, 920x920px) Image search: [Google]
3x3xd.jpg
272KB, 920x920px
this is my 3x3, can anyone recommend me some anime?
>>
Initial D
Sora no Woto
SZS
Akagi
Wolf's Rain
Mushishi

Judging by your good taste you've probably already seen some/most of these but it's worth a try.
>>
>>205560
The best anime I watched in these past years has been Kids on the Slope. I recommend it if you like jazz and drama. The director was the guy that directed Cowboy Bebop.
>>
>>205569
Actually haven't watched any of these, I'll give them a try. Thank you good sir
>>205570
I've watched it, was enjoyable and had good music.
>>
>>205560 >>205578
for gto - gokusen, chromartie hs and planetes
for steins gate - the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya and oregairu
for welcome to the nhk - the tatami galaxy and genshiken
for renmei - texhnlyze and serial experiments lain
for kaiji - one outs and ping pong the animation

here's some personal favs

rurouni kenshin trust and betrayal (4 ovas- this one made me rewatch the whole tv series it was amazingly good)
prison school (ecchi but very entertaining)
shigurui (gore/samurai but very good plot)
>>
>>205600
Thanks, added them to list.
>>
>>205615
have you watched some classics movies yet? stuff like
Ghost in the Shell
Akira
End of Evangelion
Ninja Scroll
Cowboy Bebop the movie
Ghibli's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLNHSrJoqFM&list=PLuPNSyztkHPqV-M4ePSmN_2BLhONu0WLg
>>
File: unnamed.png (197KB, 521x282px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
197KB, 521x282px
Baki the grappler maybe? Only watched it cause of my brother but found it engaging, very good characters
>>
>>205625
Nope, havent watched many movies.
>>
>>205560
Since you seem to like game/sports shows, Hikaru no Go is fantastic.

I actually watched Chihayafuru to fill the void after finishing it, so if you liked one there's a decent chance you'll like the other.
>>
>>205733
Hikaru no Go was the first manga I ever read. Shame that it didn't end properly. Still a great series.
>>
Katanagatari
Tiger & Bunny
Shingeki no Bahamut Genesis
Cowboy Bebop
Trigun

If you haven't, you should give these a shot.
>>
>>205560
I'd wager you haven't seen a lot of anime. Just watch anything popular you haven't seen already you'll probably like it.
>>
>>205997
That's not the case, so that's why I'm asking here.
>>
>>206029
>That's not the case
>>205578
>Actually haven't watched any of these
>>205713
>Nope, havent watched many movies.
Huh really makes you think. Check out some of these classic series

Lupin the 3rd
Ace wo Nerae
Space Battleship Yamato
Space Pirate Harlock
Gundam
Ideon
VOTOMs
Legend of the Galactic Heroes
Dragonball
Fist of the North Star
City Hunter
Ghost in the Shell
Initial D

And remember to watch shit in production order, or at least watch a compilation movie if you want to skip around

And start reading some manga you faggot
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.