[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone find the full image or the source/artist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: 1476155137763.png (213KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
1476155137763.png
213KB, 320x480px
Can anyone find the full image or the source/artist?
>>
Also bump
>>
bump again
>>
All I know is that the character is Johnny Joestar. I can't seem to find anything else
>>
>>206093
Nice! I'm not OP, but this is gonna help tremendously, i had no idea who it was :/
>>
>>205215
This one is hard, where exactly did you find it OP?
>>
>>206268
I saw it on a thread, when I asked OP for the source he just told me the name of the character.
>>
>>206594
I think the key to finding the source will be to identify the two characters at the bottom

It's a great exemple of how you can never seem to find the information you want on the internet...
>>
bump, I'm starting to lose hope
>>
>>206878
Nah, it's just gonna take a lot of time or luck

Sometimes it can take years to find a source, that happened to me a couple of times, so be patient :^/
>>
A rule 63 fan art of Johnny Joestar from JoJo's Bizarre Adventures.
Don't know the artist, I guess it comes from a fan made comic
>>
>>207005
It's a near guaranteed fan comic

The picture is clearly cut, you can see the hair and hat of two different characters on the bottom. My guess is that they're discussing a what-if scenario about Johnny and the girl Johnny we see is just in their imagination

But finding the exact source picture is gonna be real tough
>>
>>206602
I just started part 7 so I don't know them yet, but how exactly would indentifying them be the key?
>>
>>207225
It'd narrow the search significantly imo. The more details we know, the better

I also get the feeling they might not even be jojo-related
>>
>>206602
The character at the bottom is Johnny's horse. I have no idea what that is on the right. I know his saddle bag has stars on it, so it could be that, but the placement would be off.
>>
>>207331
That bit of hair is a horse? How? I'm not familiar with that arc of jojo, could you post a pic of the horse? What i get from the regular research doesn't look like that at all...
>>
File: horse.png (341KB, 448x580px) Image search: [Google]
horse.png
341KB, 448x580px
>>207333
It looks like a bit of the hair and possibly tip of ears (depends on how different this artists style is). Also the way Johnny's arms go down looks like he's sitting on a horse
>>
I really want this to be found
>>
>>207335
The hair doesn't look like it belongs to a horse at all to me. Besides, Johnny arms don't reach down, they actually disappear midway into thin air

>>207567
It's gonna be tough, buddy. The internet is really not helping :/

Did you try asking over at /a/?
>>
>>207622
Most times when you make any thread asking for source outside of /wsr/ or /r/ they'll just send you back
>>
>>207760
They banned me from /a/, kek

And what's this about not using emoticons? The response i got was really rude
>>
>>205215
https://www.iqdb.org/

https://www.tineye.com/

https://saucenao.com/
>>
>>207940
Are you for real? We already tried that
>>207567
My guess is that we should start asking Jojo forums
>>
Damn, i sure hope it doesn't end up being from an obscure doujin...
>>
File: Johnny_C.jpg (15KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Johnny_C.jpg
15KB, 320x320px
>>207622
But the thing on the right really looks like the saddle bag though.
Maybe Johnny's actually sitting on the ground, the background makes it look like it's nighttime and they're camping.
So probably the hair on the bottom belongs to someone sitting in front of Johnny and the thing on the right is Johnny's bag lying on the ground.
That'd also explain Johnny's stance, when he's on the ground he tends to lean on his arms.
>>
>>208261
I agree with what you say, it looks like a campfire of sort, there's some smoke on the pic too. It's hinting towards a comic strip

Sigh, i'll just start asking jojo forums around
>>
File: gyjo.png (356KB, 840x840px) Image search: [Google]
gyjo.png
356KB, 840x840px
>>208081
>implying this would be bad
>>
File: 058205.png (498KB, 458x548px) Image search: [Google]
058205.png
498KB, 458x548px
now i want to know what this is.
>>
>>208586
I was implying it would be hard af to find
>>
>>208268
Any results yet?
>>
File: 1460592374267.gif (386KB, 260x300px) Image search: [Google]
1460592374267.gif
386KB, 260x300px
man, I really interested in finding the full thing. It BETTER be good
>>
desperate bump
>>
Never bump is a bump
This is Bump Experience Requiem
>>
The 10 days milestone bump
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.