[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Learning german

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: pic unrelated.jpg (408KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
pic unrelated.jpg
408KB, 2048x1536px
Ok, give me your best books/guides/videos/advice/sites whatever the fuck have you for learning german as quickly as possible.

Got an exam in about 24 hours and I'm absolute garbage.
>>
File: frohe vorahnung.png (625KB, 597x805px) Image search: [Google]
frohe vorahnung.png
625KB, 597x805px
Hahaha viel Glück du Versager. Deutsch ist zu schwierig, um es so schnell zu lernen. Nimm dein Versagen hin und lerne nächstes mal rechtzeitig. Schwuchtel.
>>
>>204086
Less being retarded and more to the topic.
I managed to learn russian, english and japanese all in about a week to a beginner level and to advanced in less than 6 month.

What's so special about german?
It's not like it's a hard exam or anything,
I just need to know how to talk about shit like "muh perfect day, muh family"
And translate some basic texts.
>>
But seriously, I don't know what level you are on, but remember congruency. If you can get congruency between words right, then half the game is won. The rest is knowing HOW to modify words for cases/genders/time and where to put each word.
I'd say these are the most important parts for intermediate learners.

If you really fucking suck, are just beginning and/or want to just get through with 40% score, then learn as many words from your book as possible.
>>
Russian and Japanese are very implicit languages. German is extremely explicit. This leads to high accuracy, but also the need to adhere to more rules than all of the languages you mentioned, especially English and Russian.
Keep this in mind; due to this, you should be using more words if you are uncertain. There are many many special cases you don't know about even after several years of learning the language, so stick to things you are definitely sure about instead of trying to impress teachers with experiments.
>>
Start listening to german music (for the whole day ?). Helped me with learning spanish and latin.
>>
File: 9_a-e1403311737655.jpg (123KB, 814x387px) Image search: [Google]
9_a-e1403311737655.jpg
123KB, 814x387px
>>204084
>learning german in 2016
you should really reconsider
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.