[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sharing folders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 20150620_173818.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20150620_173818.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
My dog died recently and i have a lot of pictures i want to share with my sister, and i want her to share some of hers.

What is the easiest way to share them without uploading them one by one, and only giving access to specific people, like with a password or something?
>>
FTP server, but it MIGHT be a pain in the ass to set up, depending on your hardware configuration
>>
Just make mega accounts. Compress and upload the files and create a link with key, then only give the links to each other.
>>
Upload it to a MEGA account.
Or ZIP it up (passworded 7zip archive) and upload it to any uploading site like MEGA or mediafire.
Or, if you want both parties to be able to make changes at all times, install syncthing on both PCs.
>>
>>203239
Flickr. That's what it's for.
https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN13039.html

>>203246
>>203256
>>203259
Yeah, those all sound like sensible, non-complicated ideas. Good job.
>>
>>203281
Thanks man.
>>
>>203281

Your reading comprehension is pre-k tier bruh.

I told him advance it might be complicated when I posted this...

>it MIGHT be a pain in the ass to set up, depending on your hardware configuration
>>
>>203290
You don't get a pass for a shitty suggestion for saying in advance it's going to be shit.
>>
>>203297

Where is the password options in your advice? Assuming this is you >>203281
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 736x479px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 736x479px
>>203300
The whole URL it gives you is the password.

If you just visit the normal link to a private album, it just says "this is a private album and you can't visit it".

But if you use a guest pass link you can.

Unless the guest pass has been revoked, then the URL stops working.
>>
I normally use weTransfer just need to place an email, but being pics i bet you will use more than the 2 GB for free, so u have to do various uploads or Mega i would recommend.
>>
>>203347
Flickr gives you 1000GB, which will probably be enough.
>>
>>203239
You could try dropbox, upload and entire album and boom just give her link so she can add more
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.