[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best order to watch the monogatari series?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 75274.jpg (38KB, 225x321px) Image search: [Google]
75274.jpg
38KB, 225x321px
Best order to watch the monogatari series?
>>
Relase order
>>
>>202274

What that anon said, but just to lay it out so it's easier though:

Bake
Nise
Neko
Monogatari S2
Hana
Tsuki
Owari
Koyomi
Kizu

Actually, for Koyomi, I don't know if it's said by law and the King's decree that it be watched like

Kizu 1 > Koyomi > Kizu 2 > Kizu 3
or
Koyomi > Kizu 1 > Kizu 2 > Kizu 3

Also, before you go looking for the second and third Kizumonogatari movies, know that the second isn't out on Bluray yet (which is what we gaijin scum need to actually watch it outside of Japan's theaters, should be around April) and the third comes out in January (Around October for us).

But considering that Kizumonogatari is at the end of the whole thing, I'm sure you'll be busy with the other parts for long enough that it won't be too long a wait for the last two movies.

Or you'll just hate the series and drop it. Who knows. Hope this post was helpful though. There's probably some infographic out there that is 10x better than my shitty post, but I don't have it, so.
>>
Can anyone link the infographic?
>>
>>202300
Thank you really much.If you can find the infographic that would be really great.
>>
File: Monogatari Series Timeline.png (3MB, 3540x1760px) Image search: [Google]
Monogatari Series Timeline.png
3MB, 3540x1760px
>>202306

I actually went and looked it up.

It's a mess. I take back what I said. This infographic is only 5x better than my shitty post.

Top row is what you want though, which is much easier to read than the other half of the image, so just focus on that and ignore the rest for now.
>>
>>202328
I know that I'm asking too much.But do you have a torrent link?Even if you don't you helped me a ton.
>>
>>202335

I'm only going to link Bakemonogatari because there's too much shit.

http://bakabt.me/torrent/163546/bakemonogatari-bd-1080p-ane (You can switch to 720p or 480p in the top right.)

There's a lot of superfluous stuff in this torrent, so just uncheck the "Bonus" folder, if you only want the anime.

Anyway, for the rest, just search Nyaa or BakaBT. More so BakaBT in this case, since there's a good torrent for each season on there with good seeds. Just Google "[X]monogatari BakaBT" if you don't want to make an account on BakaBT.
>>
>>202335
You can also watch or download it from here: http://kissanime.to/Anime/Bakemonogatari
>>
Don't watch it. It's shit.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.