[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pic related is my PC. how can I cool down my graphic card?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: battlestat.png (22KB, 463x406px) Image search: [Google]
battlestat.png
22KB, 463x406px
Pic related is my PC. how can I cool down my graphic card?
>>
>Getting Nvidia Housefire cards
>>
>>19446
>wanting shitty ATI driver that fries the card
>>
>>19438
Those temps are not bad.
>>
>>19438
OP desktop or laptop?
>>
>>19438
Ice cubes on the fan
>>
File: 1451169427765.jpg (254KB, 1024x807px) Image search: [Google]
1451169427765.jpg
254KB, 1024x807px
>>19589
Nah m8
Hoover the cpu and ram, makesure you get right in the HDD aswell.

For those stubborn stains use some cilit bang.
>>
>>19438
Replace GPU's thermal paste.
>>
you need blue leds for coolings
>>
>>19565
Quadro's dies at 55C
>>19579
Desktoo
>>
>>19438
make sure that you have a good airflow that cools the card and that the hot air is transported outside of the case.
>>
>>20238
There might be something wrong with it, then: 55 is perfect acceptable, and even at 75 the card is supposed to work.

The card only measures the temperature of the GPU die; it could be that some other component is way above 55.

You can buy thermal pads off eBay for dollars. Might be an idea to remove the heatsink and replace the compoind and the thermal pads, making sure that everything that's meant to be being heatsinked actually is.

Compound is used when there's no gap, and pads are used when there is; don't mix them up or you'll make your cooling worse.
>>
Clean the gpu heatsink and regrease the gpu.
>>
>>20437
Well it says 55°c is the max fan inlet temperature, but i don't know is the temperature of the air or of the die
>>
File: Capture.png (35KB, 765x471px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
35KB, 765x471px
>>20683
> INLET Temp
>>
File: retard.jpg (40KB, 349x642px) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
40KB, 349x642px
>>20731
Ayy lmao only fuckfuckgo here
>>
File: bronson.jpg (18KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
bronson.jpg
18KB, 300x168px
>>20732
Ayy lmao m80
stfu.
Go browse reddit fag.
>>
>>20734
When I show up I'm just a little sectoid
But later on I become a mechtoid
You may spot me, then I move free
Then I land a crit on your rookie
Can't see me, can't shoot me
But I'm fucked when you try to flank me

Came to earth in a silver chrome UFO
To probe your ass and see how deep it can go
Gain a boost when I merge my mind with my bro

Ayy lmao
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.