[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for new mouse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 15220.jpg (25KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
15220.jpg
25KB, 500x382px
Could anyone recommend me a quality wireless mouse? I've been using a Logitech M510 (pic related) and its pretty much perfect for me (good size, placement of buttons) but the only problem is that it lags horribly as if the batteries are dying. This is the 2nd M510 that I have gone through that has ended up doing this and I'm pretty sick of it.
I'm not looking for anything fancy and I would prefer something that isn't very expensive but so long as its good quality I don't really care.
>>
>>193186
Mad Catz rat 9?

I haven't looked super hard, but it's the only wireless mouse I've found that comes with 2 batteries, and a separate charger.

When you're using the mouse with 1 battery, the other battery is sitting in the receiver/charger. when your battery is low/dying, light flashes, you just slide the battery out of the mouse, swap with the one charging, and continue.

Seems good so far.
>>
>>193200
Well the problem isn't really battery life, its the fact that my current mouse lags even if it has brand new batteries in it; I'll move the mouse and the cursor will slowly skip across the screen like the mouse has low batteries. I'll check that one out though, any recommendation helps.
>>
>>193186
Don't use wireless mice.
https://www.cnet.com/news/i-got-mousejacked/
https://www.mousejack.com/
>>
>>193186
Logitech makes great wireless mice but if you don't feel like spending top bucks I highly recommed Microsoft wireless optical 3000. I use myself a Microsoft intellimouse 3.0 for gaming it's the best mouse I've used
>>
>>193186
I love my G700. The battery life is terrible but it comes with an enloop that you can recharge while using the mouse. Also if you connect it via the wire it actually sends data via the wire.
>>
>>193202
Right, well idk about other mice but I can say that with the Mad Catz rat 9 when the battery is low there is no lag whatsoever. It just turns off when completely dead.
>>
When you're using wireless the lag will always be there whether it's full or not
I've been using Razor Mamba wirelessly because I used 40" LED across the room (~3 m/10 ft)
it was a pretty bad choice so I bought a monitor and have a proper battlestation instead with wired Mamba

I mean does the wire really bother you that much that you want wireless mouse so badly?
>>
>>193298
Thanks the intellimouse looks nice I'll keep an eye on it.
>>193302
It looks a bit much but I'm not really that picky so I might as well consider it as well, thanks.
>>193382
Well I actually prefer a wired mouse and I actually just realized that I can run the wire behind my desk so I'm open to any ideas at this point.
>>
>>193186

I'd recommend a Gigabyte ECO500
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.