[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Decent animes on Netflix? I like cute grills and banter.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Decent animes on Netflix? I like cute grills and banter.
>>
>>192756
You'd be better off listing what's on netflix in the first place.
>>
Cory in the house
>>
>>192756
Can I safely assume you mean streaming, as opposed to DVD? If so, then...

- Aldnoah.Zero
- Durarara (both seasons)
- Expelled from Paradise (It's not the greatest, but it's a movie, so much less of a time commitment than a whole series.)
- Fate/Zero and UBW
- Gargantia
- Gunslinger Girl (An old favorite of mine. First season is great. Second season is far inferior, only worth a watch if you like the first season and become a hardcore fan.)
- Little Witch Academia (They're movies, and short ones at that, so, again, not as much of a time commitment.)
- Madoka Magica (I prefer the series, but the first two movies are more or less a retelling of the series if you prefer. Avoid the third movie.)
>>
>>192784
Fug, English?
>>
>>192790
What?
>>
>>192796
Most of those are just CC.
>>
>>192951
Fuck off then, normie.
Dubbed anime is 99% shit.

A few exceptions are Cowboy Bebop, Fullmetal Alchemist, Steins;Gate, Hellsing or Trigun.

No idea if they are on netflix though, but well, I have no idea why anyone would do something as stupid as watching anime on netflix in the first place.
>>
>>192965
Is it even legal to watch anime on random sites? My ISP has a history of cutting off internet for DMCA infringements.
>>
>>192951
>>192965
This. Go watch american cartoons if you want english voices. Vast majority of english dubs are shit and you'll be told you're a faggot if you watch them.

>>192976
No, it isn't, but 99% of people who watch anime get it illegally.

>My ISP has a history of cutting off internet for DMCA infringements
DMCA infringements only apply to the people uploading the content so that's fine.

Also, don't bother watching anime on 'random sites'. Do yourself a favour and learn how to torrent anime. This site has recommendations and guides on how to do it all.

http://animu-mango.wikia.com/wiki//a/_Wiki
>>
Netflix anime selection has turned to pure shit. The only decent watch I got out of it lately was Durarara!! & DRRR!! x2 Anybody know where I should go from here?
>>
>>193143
Nyaa
>>
>>192981
>DMCA infringements only apply to the people uploading the content so that's fine.
>Do yourself a favour and learn how to torrent
Wew, lad.

When you torrent, you're downloading *and* uploading.
>>
>>193149
I'm pretty sure he was talking about streaming there.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.