[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My sister (22) lives in Philly but visits my place (I live with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

My sister (22) lives in Philly but visits my place (I live with my parents) every couple of weeks (I'm 20 and go to college from home). Talking with her on the phone once, she mentioned that she sometimes puts on stuff like Naruto (dubbed) in the background while she cleans her apartment or while she's stoned.

While obviously this is in the realm of "shit taste", we've watched plenty of television and movies together in the past and I'd be interested in showing her something better to see if she's actually interested in getting a little more into anime.

1. Should I bother?

2. I always watched subbed. Should I push for this or acquiese to a dub?
3. I obviously want something other than a battle shounen. It being on Netflix or Hulu (I torrent but we'd be watching on a TV and my parents have a Roku box) would be very helpful. Maybe Madoka or something?
>>
What are your sister's tastes? Kinda need to know that beforehand.
If she likes dark gritty violent action movies, my recommendation is Black Lagoon. The dub is arguably one of the best dubs out there, too.
>>
>>190409
Don't bother
>>
>>190409
Have you considered showing her the D?
>>
>>190409
>>190424
Probably this.

If you actually want to try tho, she probably should get into some other shonens. Bleach and One Piece and shit. It's shit tier stuff but watching Naruto alone isn't enough to get her into anime, and all dubbed ofcourse.

Also keep in mind Madoka is a good series if you like anime. If she watches battle shonen and suddenly a cute girl anime comes on she's not gonna last a single episode. If she is up for watching more, try some classics like Cowboy Bebop or even something like SAO, Deathnote or Mirai Nikki. They're loved by people that don't watch a lot of anime for a reason.
>>
I think you should have sex with her.
>>
>>190495
>>190507
where's my peaceful /spoonfeed/
>>
Bleach or Bebop is good for new anime watchers, imo. Go as far as the anime goes if you want, but personally the fullbring arc is shit
>>
>>190510
I think /adv/ is better for this.
>>
How about you just keep watching movies instead of embarrassing yourself and having your sister lose all respect for you
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.