[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anime request #188597

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: sad vamp.png (123KB, 680x544px) Image search: [Google]
sad vamp.png
123KB, 680x544px
So me and my boys are planning on doing an anime watching night. We were originally planning on finishing Eva but later decided to watch something different.

Can anyone recommend a fun, energetic and funny anime that your average (borderline normie) viewer would like?
They said they all liked SnK and TTGL
>>
You guys will probably have seen it but One Punch Man, great animated action and funny as fuck

Sakamoto is funny for a more "bizarre" but still energetic comedy
>>
>>189792
Yeah, most of us have seen Onepunch-Man.
Sakamoto might just be the thing I'm looking for though. Cheers!
>>
>>189787
Watch Detroit Metal City. It's the best comedy anine of all time
>>
>>189787

I hope your friends are in for some long anime.

Kaiji is pretty intense. Two seasons, 26 episodes each, and it's about a guy that gambles his way into debt and has to gamble his way out of it by playing some crazy games that have crazy rules. There are a few parts that drag a bit, but it's worth the time put into it with twists and such at every turn that come out of nowhere in the best ways.

If you want a baseball version of Kaiji, check out One Outs. It's only one season and 25 episodes if you want to "test the waters". Just as insane as Kaiji, but set in the world and rules of baseball. If any of your friends watch baseball, this'll be a treat for them, since it's just absolutely crazy.

If they're up for a 50-episode anime, Code Geass is one of the hypest anime you can get. Even has a dub if you all want to watch it in English.

If you haven't already, starting the JoJo franchise would probably be a great anime to watch together. I don't like the first 8 episodes/Part 1 of JoJo, but after that, the series is absolutely ridiculous and amazing, so give that a try if everyone isn't already watching it.
>>
>>189798
That's another thing we might watch

>>189802
Thanks a lot for your post, but unfortunately we've seen almost everything on this list, except for One Outs. I'm still yet to watch S2 of Code Geass and Kaiji though.
Sorry to say, but baseball is non existant in our country, so I don't think it will do. But I'll be sure to check it out by myself.

Damn, I guess I have to list more anime that most of us have already watched:
Bebop
Boku no Hero Academia
Death Note
FLCL
Kill la Kill
KonoSuba
MonMusu
Nichijou
P&S
Shimoneta
Shokugeki
Space Dandy
>>
>>189807
Mob psycho100
Cromartie High School
GTO
Hajime no ippo
Jin roh: the wolf brigade
Redline
>>
>>189807

Oh. Well, you and your friends might still enjoy One Outs regardless. I'll list some more anyway though.

How about Black Lagoon S1 + S2, then. that comes out to 24 episodes in total.

Gunbuster and Diebuster might also interest you. 6 episodes each, they're all about 40-50 minutes though, so it's more like 12 episodes. Gunbuster's a bit slow though and the age really shows at times, but it's still got the hot-blooded action Gainax is known for. It's just a bit less than they're known for.

If you want an absolutely wild ride, there's Samurai Flamenco.

Samurai Champloo would also be a good watch although you might've just forgotten to list it with the things you've watched.

Tokyo Godfathers is a pretty fun watch.

Oh, if you somehow haven't watched Space Patrol Luluco either, check that one out, too. It's got short episodes, but it's still really entertaining.

Inferno Cop has even shorter episodes and can be watched in less than an hour, but also fun to watch, nonetheless.

No Game No Life
Nasu: Andalusia no Natsu
Sword of the Stranger
Tailenders
>>
>>189819
>>189827
Yes, most of these are just perfect.
Thanks a lot anons!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.