[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will exchange tit pics for algebra tutoring via Skype.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Will exchange tit pics for algebra tutoring via Skype.
>>
What sort of algebra, if you might elaborate.
>>
>>189524
It's the thing where Suzie rode three miles on her bike and four miles on her skateboard and it took her forty minutes so how fast was she going on each kind of shit. It's probably not hard, but I'm a dumb ass.
>>
>>189526
Alright buddy, got your back.
>>
>>189524
Here's a problem that I'm stuck on. I need to be able to figure out how to do it so I can do well on the quizzes.
>>
>>189528
Awesome! It's pepperpatter on Skype.
>>
>>189530
bring it on. I'll try my best.
>>
File: ruertj.png (12KB, 598x234px) Image search: [Google]
ruertj.png
12KB, 598x234px
>>189533
Were you gonna message me? Here's the problem, either way.
>>
>>189535
Already did text.
>>
>>189536
I don't see it. Are you sure you got the right name?
>>
>>189540
Yep I did.
>>
>>189536
>>189535
Anyway.

Her cycling speed is- 22mph
And her walking is- 6 mph

In these sums you use double equations using two variables.
In algebra, the number of variables you have, the number of equations you need to find the values of these variables. Remember this rule.

Here I considered her cycling speed as- x mph
Her walking- y mph

So we all know in case of speed, distance and time; distance/speed = time.

So since her total time in these two cases were 4/3 hours and 3/2 hours, I simply made equations out of them.

The first equation-
11/x (distance/speed) + 5/y = 4/3

2nd equation-
22/x + 3/y = 3/2

Now I hope you know how to solve simultaneous equations.

Cheers.
If you have more. Try skyping. Typing here is a drag.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.