[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Easy, fun game.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1465579552344.jpg (405KB, 1279x1919px) Image search: [Google]
1465579552344.jpg
405KB, 1279x1919px
I've been playing WoW 3.3.5a for some time now, and I've enjoyed the game, but I want to play something else.

Here's my problem: I have anxiety, and doing anything taxing is very difficult. I even get anxious while playing warcraft at times, and that's a relatively easy game.

Point: Looking for a game that requires minimal effort on my part. It doesn't have to be an online game.

Specs:
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E4400 @ 2.00GHz
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT
RAM: 4 GB
>>
Clicker Heroes.
>>
Stardew Valley is pretty comfy. Civilization 5 can also be pretty chill on low difficulties.
>>
Adventure games should be great for you, since there is normally no pressure at all; if you suck, it will just take longer.

Maybe something like Harve'ys new eyes. It's very funn and well designed as well.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/219910/?

Another plus of adventures: they aren't too hard on the hardware. There are many good "walking simulator" games like Firewatch, but your system can't handle any of them.

A few other recommendations:
Audiosurf - it can be stressfull or chilled, depending on the music (of your own library) you choose. Very relaxing if you pick something slow.

Poker Night - It's just Poker with a few old characters.

Trine - very chill and beautifull sidescroller that will still run on your potato.
>>
>>189158
No, that game is too predictable. ):

I used to actually play Realm Grinder on Kongregate, but they got a visual remake, and the game became too overwhelming for me.

>>189207
I thought I would like Stardew and Civ too, but both of the games seemed too slow for me. Stardew just seemed like a game about efficient farming that you couldn't master (because you had to learn a lot - I'd say too much), while Civ was too hard/predictable/boring.

>>189210
I'm not sure about adventure games. I've never been a guy that liked those. I play Warcraft because there's some feeling of meaning in playing it. It's like I like the feeling of being able to exploit things or advance, improve like that. I don't exploit the game itself, just the market of the game.

I guess I should've started off with the games that I liked, but I'm not sure what I like now. I used to play Terraria, Minecraft, OSRS. Never liked games like Maple Story (too much grinding and really cheesy). I've also played Don't Starve, but that game has the same problem as Stardew Valley - too much to learn.
>>
>>189158
I actually tried it just now, and I like it. Strange.
>>
>>189038
I'll comment on the ones I've played...

>Story based:
Dear Esther (first-person, exploration, prepare to cry)
To the Moon
Life is Strange (episodic, prepare to cry, time travel)
The Moon Sliver
Hero of the Kingdom [addictively fun, lots of trading (exploits!)]
Two Worlds: Epic Edition (much quests, such story, completionist's nightmare)
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP (point and click, pixelated, cool music bro)

>Dungeon crawl-esque:

FATE (fun, simple, E for Everyone, quests?)
Shatter (dat soundtrack, ping-pong in space... with boss battles... to a beat)
Driftmoon
Torchlight (fun, a bit less simple than FATE, quests)
In Exilium (minimal as hell, challenging without being hard)
Dungeon Siege 2
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light (fun, co-op, simple really)

>Shooter:
Fancy Skulls (minimal, no story, straight forward)
Painkiller: Black Edition

>Fighter:
Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae (minimal story, wave arena style, upgrades)

>JRPG-esque:
Legionwood: The Definitive Edition (nice music, player controlled character stats)

>Other:
Osmos (simple, nice soundtrack, can actually become frustrating)
Circuits (simple, nice soundtrack)
English Country Tune (simple, tricky at times)
Borealis
Chime
Cogs
Eufloria
Luna's Wandering Stars
Cargo! - The quest for gravity

Racing:
Race The Sun
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
>>
>>189038
you can try binding of isaac and enter the gungeon for simple timekilling but they last like 30mins before you get bored
or
you can try something like old final fantasy games etc.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.