[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trying to recall a movie.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Se.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
Se.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
I'm trying to remember a bizarre film I saw on either the Disney channel or HBO in the late 90's/early 2000's. Admittedly this will sound like a borderline creepypasta story but I swear this was real.

The movie starts out with a guy and his dog in an extremely snowy area. They wonder around and it's clear he is a hunter of some kind. The film didn't have much dialogue I recall the man just sees various animals and attempts to shoot at them a few times before they run off. I remember close up shots of the animals looking terrified for a few seconds distinctly. A few days of this pass in the film and the snow starts to drizzle hard. The man gets desperate after a while he just throw his gun in the snow and starts running towards what I assume was his point of origin. He gets tired though and falls in the snow. The dog comes up and starts to lick him, the man in a desperate attempt to survive pulls a knife out and tries to attack his own dog, but the dog wounds him in retaliation and just runs off into the white landscape. The film ended on the man just dying in the snow.

I have told people about this before and no one seems to remember it or they think I'm lying about it. Wondering if anyone else saw this.
>>
>>188804
bump for interest.
was it cartoonish?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Plague_Dogs_(film)
>>
>>188804
Sounds somewhat like To Build a Fire, the short story by Jack London. If there's an animated version, I'd be curious to see it myself.
>>
>>188929
>>188933

Nah it wasn't animated, it was live action. I read the story synopsis for To build a fire and it sounds vaguely similar.
>>
https://youtu.be/RBB06RLmCcU
>>
>>188976
Seems to be it. Damn pretty brutal for something I think I saw on the disney channel lel.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.