[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anyway to bypass an iCloud lock on an iPhone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (43KB, 750x614px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 750x614px
Is there anyway to bypass an iCloud lock on an iPhone
>>
>>187056
Yeah, enter the password to your Apple ID, the password you use every single time you buy an app.
>>
there is, but it's hard and not always reliable.

go to this guy's channel and search iCloud https://www.youtube.com/user/leonteiz

what you gotta do in a nutshell is create custom firmware for that specific device (which you have to do manually, yourself, and it's very technically involved), and then try to brute force it onto the device.

if you're serious about it, his channel is the only place i have found to be reliable on the internet
>>
>>187069
this is me

i forgot to mention that the custom firmware is changed to have a customised setup.app (the software that prevents you from getting into the phone without verifying your iCloud shit), so that the setup.app crashes or is removed entirely from the device.

this method leaves you with a phone that CAN NOT read sim cards though. It will do everything you want except use sim card data / make phone calls.

you can still use WiFi and whatsapp/skype call people and all that jazz, but you can't use a mobile phone network anymore. at least for now, until this area of iCloud bypassing is further advanced and new exploits are discovered.
>>
File: 416536-640x467[1].jpg (36KB, 640x467px) Image search: [Google]
416536-640x467[1].jpg
36KB, 640x467px
>>187069
Yeah, no.

All he's doing is modifying the root filesystem to not contain the "your iPhone's not activated you can't use it" app, and then bundling it up in an iOS 10 beta's IPSW (the reason he's using a beta is because betas don't sign their root filesystem, so you can modify it and still flash), so the phone installs an iOS 10 beta with no "your iPhone's not activated you can't use it" app.

Without the app the phone never activates, so it can never be a phone: the cellular module has no keys in it, so no phone, no SMS, no 3G, no 4G.

But that's cool, though, right? You can still use it as an iPod Touch, right?

Sure. Until the beta expires next month.
>>
>>187083
naw dude, that's just his latest videos. he has older videos for older versions of iOS, different iPhones, etc.

and yeah, you can still use it, without the phone network stuff, like i said in my second post.

this still bypasses the iCloud lock on a phone, and answers OPs question. he didn't ask about permanency or how much functionality he'd have.
>>
>>187087
If you can't phone, how is it a phone?
>>
Well I'm looking to deactivate it my sister was gullible and brought it off eBay and it's locked and I'm trying to make it sellable with out any bs phone or not if its sellable I'll be happy
>>
Hell even if I can get use from it I could jailbreak it and try to change the carrier settings
>>
>>187094
>something ceases to perform its original, main function
>that thing is no longer that thing, it transforms into something else

so i guess if your car breaks down and can't car you around anymore, it's no longer a car?

my point is that if OP does the thing to bypass iCloud that I mentioned, it is still a functional device, without phone network features. you can still use it as a phone with WiFi and apps like skype/whatsapp/viber. and who is to say in the future there won't be better methods to bypass iCloud.

anyway, >>187098
>>187099
OP, I have a feeling it'll be too involved for you to do the custom firmware thingo.

there is no easy way to do what you want to do, and there is no way to make it a fully functional iPhone at this current time.

easiest thing to do imo is to sell it to someone that knows it's iCloud locked, there are a lot of people that buy these devices and sell them for parts.
>>
>the FBI can't do it
>maybe 4chan can
>>
>>187137
the FBI wanted to keep the data on the device and do it. the methods described above require the phone to be wiped of all data.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.