[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Input For a Project Of Mine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1469593968005.jpg (82KB, 750x738px) Image search: [Google]
1469593968005.jpg
82KB, 750x738px
So I've been spending the last few days working on a project of mine and I've hit what you would call writers block. I've asked several forums the same question and have gotten zero answers that would actually be usable as they're either too broad or are obvious trolls. So I've hit "rock bottom" on this project and can't go anywhere else without this feed back that I've been trying to get. The question I've asked is this, "What is your will to live?" Bit of an obscure question to ask I agree but a genuine answer from you guys would be extremely helpful right now. I don't have a photo relevant to this subject so a random meme will go in here for the sake of fullness. Thank you for the input in advance.
>>
I didn't ask for an existential crisis at this hour.

I live to collect more great experiences. See new things, learn new things, solve more mysteries.
>>
>>186746
I'm sorry man; wasn't intending on that but you and I are in the same boat. Thank you. Also, zozzle.
>>
Not living is being dead, and you cease to exist once dead. Up to this point existence hasn't been all great, but I'm guessing better than not existing at all.
>>
>>186744
That's always a tricky question to answer...lots of people have different ways of answering. Mine is like this:

>Picture a stream flowing freely, in the middle of the stream is me, struggling against the water. Someone else might think im struggling unnecessarily but maybe a few people realize my life is on the line, maybe they are curious why I struggle.

>I struggle because I'm curious, I need ro know how much further I can go. No matter how dangerous it gets. No matter how much I regret my choice, I keep going.

Simply put. My will to live is a driving force that keeps me going no matter how harsh things get. Even i don't just what or why my way through life
>>
Anyone else?
>>
My will to live, if you asked me about 1 or 2 months ago, would have been the tiny, almost nonexistent chance of my ex still giving a shit about me. Besides that, I wanted to die. I didn't have a will to live, except so that maybe I could end up making her happy again.

But I'm over that now (she actually broke up with me well over 6 months ago), and I feel good. My current will to live is just to be happy, and continue to shower the people I love with love. Besides that, I'm just going with the flow. Perhaps I would still be pretty apathetic to possibly dying, but I'm not seeking it out anymore.

Hopefully that is helpful? idk. My thoughts are usually incoherent and my sentences even worse.
>>
File: gb-type-wall.jpg (61KB, 380x246px) Image search: [Google]
gb-type-wall.jpg
61KB, 380x246px
can someone please remove only the first "y" in the word? thanks so much if anyone helps. pic related
>>
>>187126
wow i really am a hyperactive autist. sorry for posting that here
>>
Bumping in hopes of more responses.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.