[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Password HALP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: download.png (4KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 262x192px
I am military and recently moved from Florida to Guam.

Hotmail has locked my account due to new IP login and refuses to help me recover. None of their self-recovery options work, and a representative actually told me doing more than 1 self-recovery form makes it HARDER to recover the account.

Steam has locked my account due to new IP login. I can't unlock it through email recovery because as stated, I'm locked out of my email too. I've put in a support ticket but not expecting any resolution.

I don't want to lose access to all my Steam games until I return to the states ($3000 plane ticket, or hope I get sent stateside as next base in 2-3 years).

Anyone know any way to help, or am I just fucked from shitty companies?
>>
>>183778
hire a hacker to hack your account and give you your details back

no, I'm serious. Check craigslist or something
>>
>>183778
Get one of your friends in the US to reset your hotmail account.

Have your friend set up 2FA, using an Authenticator app.

Have your friend message you the QR code.

Install Authenticator, scan QR code, log in to Hotmail using Authenticator.

Profit.

Next time you're off to free the shit out of some bumfuck island, set up 2FA before you leave, and buy your own domain so you can't ge locked out of it.
>>
>>183778
I'm curious. Do troops stay faithful or do you guys buy prostitutes?

I feel like I'd be faithful but then again I've never had polynesian pussy
>>
>>183785
>>183786
Thanks yall.

>>183791
In my experience I've only known two guys who have cheated, but I've known of more than thirty who were cheated on. Most of them eventually go back to their gf/wife afterwards too, fucking retards.

Long-term relationships are terrible if in the military. If girlfriend, your breaking it off/she's going to cheat on you. If wife, shes cheating on you when you deploy. Guy recently told me his wife always wants to get pregnant before he deploys. Poor fuck didn't even realize she is probably riding poles all 6 months he is gone.1
>>
>>183813
>Thanks yall.
No, thank you for reminding me to renew my domain. Whoops.

>>183813
>buy your own domain so you can't ge locked out of it.
Yeah, and remember to renew it so it doesn't do stuff like EXPIRE TWO DAYS AGO.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.