[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently got a massive boost to my internet connection. To

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1393396076911.jpg (321KB, 800x815px) Image search: [Google]
1393396076911.jpg
321KB, 800x815px
I recently got a massive boost to my internet connection. To celebrate, I shall download anime.

You guys get anime recommendation threads all the time, so let me change it up.

With respect to the theme, please recommend something that fits one or more of these parameters:
>Has many episodes/seasons
>BD rips
>Movies
>Graphically dense (uses many colors and/or 3D graphics)

Also, please try to follow these guidelines:
>Any genre except Sports
>English subs
>No CoalGirls encodes (that would be too easy, and I heard that their massive filesizes are hard to justify)
>Try to avoid very common suggestions (I think most people have seen Evangelion and Cowboy Bebop; I realize this is highly subjective, so follow this one very loosely)
>>
Card Captor, It's Coalgrils but they're literally the only group that encoded the BD so suck it up faggot.
Patlabor TV/OVA/Movies, Yes the TV show too.
Turn A Gundam
Magic Knight RayEarth
Escaflowne
The Slayer Movies.
Urusei Yatsura
Scryed
Utena
Love Live
>>
Space Runaway Ideon
>>
What do you define as many episodes?
24 at minimum, or must it be some 50+ series?
>>
>>182723
>What do you define as many episodes?
More than 36, or roughly 3 seasons/cours.

However, I'm not rigid on this. If you know a good 12-episode series that happens to be heavyset in other ways, that still qualifies.

Basically, I'm looking for stuff that I normally wouldn't download. Before I upgraded my internet, I was only downloading currently airing shows (ie. 12 episodes of TV/CR rips at around 300-400MB each).

Now that I have more flexibility, I'm looking to venture outside my comfort zone (high episode count, large resolutions, higher quality, movies, etc.)
>>
>>182744
some random dump names on top of my head

Welcome to the NHK (short but one of the best ones i've seen)
The Tatami Galaxy (short but the artstyle is really interesting and the plot isn't that bad)
Working!! (3 seasons)
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (2 seasons + movie)
Genius Party + GP Beyond (2 experimental films very enjoyable in hd)
the IDOLM@STER (+2 seasons)
Kill la Kill (amazing artstyle if interested just search on youtube for the making of kill la kill)
Gintama (hundreds of eps)
K-On (2 seasons + movie)
Humanity has Declined (artstyle)
Steins;Gate (24eps + 3 onas + movie)
Kaiji
Genshiken (3 seasons)
Inuyasha (170 eps + 4 movies)
Yu-gi-oh (+5 "seasons")
Highschool of the Dead
Prison School
Kyosougiga (artstyle)
Mawaru Penguindrum
Halo Legends (heavy on 3d)
Afro Samurai (1 season + movie)
>>
The entire monogatari series.
>>
>>182676
Aikatsu. It's over 150 episodes of passion.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.