[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Comic about 2001: A Space Odyssey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 2001-a-space-odyssey-style-a.jpg (1MB, 2206x3277px) Image search: [Google]
2001-a-space-odyssey-style-a.jpg
1MB, 2206x3277px
Looking for a picture that a saw on /tv/ some time ago. It was a comic that seemed to be drawn in paint. It had 4 pictures, 2 in the top row and 2 in the bottom. It was about trying out to watch 2001: A Space Odyssey, and then shortly after removing the disc from PC with a line like "fuck that shit". Something like that, I'm not sure about anything.
>>
>>182380
Tried looking for it, do you remember anything in the thread? Any post, any comment you can tell me? I'll literally find it, how much time ago was the thread? days, weeks months?
>>
>>183457
A long time ago, definitely months. And I can't remember anything of what this thread was about, except that it was on /tv/. I tried to find this pic myself, then gave up, but I always remember about it and still want to find it.

If I'm not mistaken, there were 4 pictures in the comic
1. The hand holding a disk of 2001 and a line "hmmm I heard a lot about how good it is, let's try this out"
2. Injecting the disc. The time shows let's say 12:00
3. The time shows 12:15. The guy removes the disc and says "wtf is this shit"
4. He then creates a thread on 4chan about being tricked into watching this garbage.
I could be wrong about everything, but that's what I remember. All the pictures seemed to be poorly drawn in MS Paint, with posters of 2001 inserted.

Btw, there is another 2001 related pic I saw on /tv/, then tried to find and gave up. It was a comparison of 2001 and another film, supposedly dating earlier, and if I'm not mistaken japanese or some asian origin. It shows similar shots, and trying to prove that 2001 is a rip off from another earlier lesser known movie. I think there were a year 1968 for 2001 and some earlier maybe 1967 for another movie. The whole picture could have been just a joke, I never checked, and never saw it again.
>>
>>183537
The thread you were talking about mentioned andromeda strain, I think.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/42854639/#q42854639
>>
>>183537
http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/71704097/#71704097

This is your thread requesting the comic on /tv/

No success...
>>
>>183985
Hard to tell. The image in the thread is not the one. The one I remember was a comparison of shots from both films. I tried to google with andromeda strain, but no luck.
>>183989
That's right, it's mine. I think I created it more or less a month after I saw it, maybe less. So if my thread is dating back to July 6, I probably saw a picture in June, maybe May. I also created another thread in /wsr/ before with no luck too, if I'm not mistaken. Even earlier than the one you found.
>>
>>184038
Well, keep looking in 4plebs, maybe someone will find it here meanwhile.

Doubt anyone has it, that movie is considered a masterpiece, regardless that it butchers it's novel just like the shining.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.