[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Windows 10 bs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
I'm trying to reset my laptop. But when I do get to the
>Reset this PC
it brings up the options of choosing what files im keeping.

My main question is how do I reset my laptop without deleting my games files on steam and such?
also with ITunes

Like, is there a way I can choose manually what files I want gone?
>>
>>181991
Instead of reseting, try "refreshing," if there's an option for that.
>>
>>181991
So read the fucking question.

It's asking you if you want to keep your files and shit, you said you wanted to keep your files and shit, so answer "the stuff I want to keep is my files and shit".

This isn't tech support, this is basic reading comprehension.
>>
>>181995
>keep my files
>Remove apps and settings but keep your personal files
Ok…
>your apps will be removed
>Shows all my steam games in the box of what's going to be deleted
I just want to prevent them from being deleted and losing all my progress with them
>>
>>181996
Your game saves are located in Documents, dumb fuck. Surprised you even know how to turn a computer on with the severe lack of problem solving skills you're displaying.
>>
>>181991
Go to steam folder in program files.

back up everything >if possible

if not there's a location in steam folder to your cloudsaves in /userdata/

Now, for each individual game that you do not have the cloudsaves enabled, they're either in my documents or APPdata, you have to look for each and every single one. Good luck m8
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.