[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recommended anime?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

Hi guys, I was wondering if you could recommend any good anime series to watch? Thank you :)
>>
>>181683
Fooly Cooly(FLCL) if you haven't already seen it, also The Devil Is a Part-Timer is pretty good which is currently on Netflix along with Squid Girl.
>>
Kara No Kyoukai
>>
>>181683
What are your tastes, what did you watch already and like, what are you wanting to watch now, what have you already seen etc.
>>
>>181683
Great Teacher Onizuka and Oregairu also this>>181705
>>
File: miku 001.jpg (1MB, 1800x1181px) Image search: [Google]
miku 001.jpg
1MB, 1800x1181px
Monster is pretty long, but it's one of the best shows I've seen. Mob Psycho 100 is airing right now and it's really fun. Boku Dake ga Inai Machi is quite good. I could give more when >>181705
>>
File: Death-Note.jpg (259KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Death-Note.jpg
259KB, 1920x1080px
>>181705
I am other person, but i only saw Death Note, i like it.
>>
File: 1284751708378.jpg (3MB, 2610x3700px) Image search: [Google]
1284751708378.jpg
3MB, 2610x3700px
>>181875

Some good shows for beginners are

Full Metal Alchemist (2003 series and Brotherhood, both good)
>In a world where alchemy is a powerful art and a tool for war, two brothers live with themselves after the terrible experiment of reviving their mother with alchemy
Cowboy Bebop
>Space bounty hunters with pasts that keep catching up to them
Steins;gate
>Eccentric scientist and friends accidentally discover time travel
Code Geass
>In future Japan, a mysterious schoolboy rebels against the ruling British Empire
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
>In a world where humanity is forced underground, two friends test the will of the human heart and strive to fight back with the help of a buried mecha
Trigun
>Two insurance agents in a wasteland find out the most dangerous man alive, Vash the Stampede, isn't exactly the character they expected, while they find out about his past

Only watch this after you've got some more anime under your belt

Neon Genesis Evangelion (and then End of Evangelion)
>Faced by the mysterious 'Angels', Shinji is asked by his father to pilot the only weapon humanity has left, the 'Evangelion' series.
>>
>>181877
meant for
>>181856
>>
>>181878
Thank you
>>
If you like dark gritty action movies, Black Lagoon is fucking amazing.
>In the 1990s, a Japanese businessman gets taken by a Thailand-based crew of modern pirates. Violent adventure and the deadliest collection of waifus to ever exist in one show ensue.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.