[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

School Map

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: WP_20160826_14_31_55_Pro.jpg (923KB, 2705x1823px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160826_14_31_55_Pro.jpg
923KB, 2705x1823px
Can someone help me, please? I drew this school map last night and I wonder if someone can turn this into a more like virtual school map.

In the north side there are the festival building( where festivities are held), the archery club, swimming club, cafeteria and the gym. That thing between the archery club and swimming club is a wall. That's how the wall looks. Those circles near the cafeteria are tables and those messy dots are sakura trees.
In the center we have the school. That big messy dot is a very big sakura tree. In the east side there is the school storage room( broken desks, chairs or whatever broken is held there), in the back of it there are dumpsters( they are hidden by walls because they look dirty), and the showers, categorized by gender.
In the west side there is the gardening club. Around it there a bushes and had a tool shelter. Near the gardening club there are some other dumpsters and an abandoned building.

I'll really appreciate the help. Thank you.
>>
>>179523
Where's the classroom where you can sit on the left, second-row-from-the-back, gazing listlessly out the window, knowing you are destined for better things?
>>
>>179532
On the south side of the school. There you have a perfect view since the school is built on a hill and is surrounded by trees.
>>
Are you in Japan?
>>
>>179898
No. Why?
>>
the shower building is like 1/3 the size of the actual school, that's pretty fucked up, what's wrong with you
>>
>>179977
It's only a raw sketch. Think about it. You need some lockers to put your clothes for the time being there, then there is the showers, at least 20 of them for each gender. Yeah....it has to be pretty big. What's wrong with that?
>>
>>179523

Remember, no Russian.
>>
>>180029
No Russian.
>>
>>179523
use sketchup
>>
>>180087
Can you give me a link/torrent from were should I download it?
>>
sketchup.com? it's free dude, you don't have to torrent it

are you going to shoot up your school?
>>
>>180010
>at least 20 of them for each gender
what, why? 20 people need at most 4 or 5 showers, not 20.
>What's wrong with that?
pretty much everything. the showers are as big as the cafeteria. the showers are bigger than the pool. the showers are more than half the size of the gym
>>
>>180215
>are you going to shoot up your school?

was wondering the same thing
>>
Find aerial photos or borrow a drone first to get measurements.
>>
You guys are okay,
don't go to school on Monday.
>>
>>179523
Use Prison Architect to make a rough image, then get a drone to get rough measurements, then make it accurate, then grab a gun boy-o
>>
>>180300
>pretty much everything. the showers are as big as the cafeteria. the showers are bigger than the pool. the showers are more than half the size of the gym
OP is building a concentration camp
>>
>>180738
It seems that the showers really upsets you guys.
>>
>>179523
>the archery club
Are you on Japan, senpai?
>>
>>180774
Yeah cause you can fit like 10+ classrooms into that whole structure
>>
>>180195
You can get it for free from the official site with a student license.
Just google google SketchUp up.
pun intended
>>
>>180890
Is just for a book that I'm currently writing
>>
File: DOOMBUILDER2windows.jpg (503KB, 1276x994px) Image search: [Google]
DOOMBUILDER2windows.jpg
503KB, 1276x994px
You could use doom builder, it is REALLY simple to use and you could re-create the map in under an hour. I use doom builder quite often to sketch fast maps
>>
>>179954
swimming CLUB, archery CLUB, you know it's like japan stuff
>>
>>181261
Okay, I will try it. Thank you
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.