[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DISABLED GRAPHIC CARD REALLY NEED HELP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 533a5ca037aa6_o.jpg (144KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
533a5ca037aa6_o.jpg
144KB, 1500x1000px
I hope there are some /g/ fags here. I've disabled my intel graphic card and now the screen is black. I've taken out the BIOS battery and it didn't do the trick, I did it 3 times, once for 5 minutes and it didn't work, I don't think I've damaged my motherboard. I can't find the reset pin on my motherboard so that is out of the question. Any help?
>>
>>177483
Take out the CMOS battery and put it back in again.
Do you have an actual graphics card or just integrated?
>>
post a pic of the inside of your case
>>
>>177486
>Take out the CMOS battery and put it back in again.
That's exactly what I did, 3 times
>Do you have an actual graphics card or just integrated?
Both, on that is used for light work, the one that I disabled, and a radeon one used for heavier stuff.
>post a pic of the inside of your case
in a second
>>
File: 20160822_125706.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20160822_125706.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
>>177497
>>177489
Here it is, if you need a close up image of a certain area let me know. The battery I took out is near the ram slots and the fan.
>>
>>177483
>I've taken out the BIOS battery and it didn't do the trick
That's because BIOS settings have been held in flash for the past TWENTY YEARS.

>>177486
You didn't know this; stop helping.

>>177483
>I can't find the reset pin on my motherboard so that is out of the question.
Look harder. The only way the CMOS is going to clear itself is if you don't boot the computer for forty years.

>>177497
>a radeon one used for heavier stuff
Boot with it removed, and it should reenable the onboard automatically.

Dumb question, but you've tried plugging the monitor into every socket, right? If one card's disabled, the other should be enabled.
>>
>>177504
>That's because BIOS settings have been held in flash for the past TWENTY YEARS.
My computer is like 2-4 years old.
>Look harder
By now I think that the pin is behind the Graphic card
>Boot with it removed, and it should reenable the onboard automatically.
I will try that, but first I will read tutorials because I am scared I will fuck shit up.
>>
File: fuck-you-op.jpg (341KB, 1512x1240px) Image search: [Google]
fuck-you-op.jpg
341KB, 1512x1240px
>>177501
>if you need a close up image of a certain area let me know
You're fucking with us, aren't you.
>>
>>177521
>You're fucking with us, aren't you.
I am not, is the are you're showing the pin?
>>
>>177526
Yes.

Short it with a screwdriver or something.

It would have been a lot easier to find if you HADN'T OBSCURED HALF YOUR MODEL NUMBER WITH A WIRE.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.