[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Song and Anime name

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: goo.png (353KB, 1153x610px) Image search: [Google]
goo.png
353KB, 1153x610px
So me and some other anons have been trying to find the source of the track and anime in this webm for ages now.

Pic is a frame from the webm.

Any help is appreciated

Link to Webm:
>>>/gif/9126316
(I know it's /gif/ but theres no NSFW in that webm whatsoever)
>>
File: FUck.png (352KB, 1152x608px) Image search: [Google]
FUck.png
352KB, 1152x608px
The webm in question is the first one in the thread linked, just to be clear.

Here is another frame from the webm
>>
>>176467
I can tell you already its a compilation, or did you mean that specific image only and not the whole webm?
>>
>>176469
What i was thinking aswell after watching it several times.

To answer your question i mean the whole webm.
>>
>>176473
Well this is from the Hataraku Maou-sama! ed for starters.
>>
>>176475
Good shit, thanks!

Any clue on the others?
>>
>>176476
The girl at the start ripping her clothes is Inori from Guilty Crown.

Did you even try? This isn't hard to find.
>>
>>176476
Strike the Blood.
>>
>>176477
I've been mainly trying to find the song used in this Webm.
Getting the names of the anime used could probably help in my search.
>>
>>176480
Possibly. I don't know much about amvs.

The metadata title of the webm file is No Signal. There's a few frames with that in the webm as well so we can't say if that's the original title or whoever made the webm just used it.

I couldn't easily find anything searching for a No Signal AMV.

Would be interesting to run the audio through Shazam but I don't have access to it.
>>
File: Mumei - Koutetsujou no Kabaneri.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mumei - Koutetsujou no Kabaneri.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>>176480
This isn't that old. Pic related aired from 2016-04-08 to 2016-07-01.

Of course it's possible there isn't any longer video than this, or this is just a preview of something still being made.
>>
File: sauce.jpg (921KB, 1280x5040px) Image search: [Google]
sauce.jpg
921KB, 1280x5040px
>>176480
I don't know who the one in the middle is.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.