[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let me start by saying I have very little drive or passion. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: greencodeBIG.jpg (391KB, 620x332px) Image search: [Google]
greencodeBIG.jpg
391KB, 620x332px
Let me start by saying I have very little drive or passion. I have a dream but I am very nihilistic so all it takes for a goal of mine to die is thinking it’s really hard and boom not happening, just keep living my easy life that’s easy because I don’t care about anything. I don’t get too many dreams that are real and I don’t think I’ve had one for years but recently I got TWO that I really want to pursue.
I want to do something (legal don't worry) one day that will require my requests.
I want to learn how to code or program or whatever it is that I have to learn to be able to create a website and also be smart enough to keep it from getting hacked. I want to protect my identity from the hackers so would becoming really good at coding(?) also protect my location. Maybe that will involve vpns or proxies? Hopefully learning coding/programming makes learning that stuff easier?

In short I want to make a website that will be controversial and have me as the anonymous owner who is able to protect my identity & location. What will I have to know to pull it off and whatever it is could you tell me how to get started on becoming good at it?
>>
>>175897
Honestly, a basic understanding of HTML, CSS, Apache and Tor Hidden Services ought to be enough for that. Unless you want the site to do anything fancy, you won't need any real programming skills at all.

Even with no background knowledge besides websurfing, you should be able to pull that of in a couple of week's worth of free afternoons.

Go for it.
>>
>>175925
Thank you! I''ll give it a try but I'm sure I'm going to need that fancy knowledge so I'll learn programming
>>
>>175925
>Tor Hidden Services
I just re-read your message more clearly and realized this is new to me what is that? Are you suggesting I make my site on tor protection because if you are I'm fine with doing that.
>>
>>175934
>site on tor protection
edit:
*site on tor FOR protection
>>
>>175934
>Are you suggesting I make my site on tor protection because if you are I'm fine with doing that.
Yeah. Go look up hidden services on the Tor website, that should be a decent place to get started.

>>175931
>I'm sure I'm going to need that fancy knowledge so I'll learn programming
In that case be VERY careful. Static sites are generally very safe, it's programming mistakes that lead to getting hacked. You should try and find an off-the-shelf way of getting the functionality you need, rather than trying to write it yourself.
>>
>>175943
>Go look up hidden services on the Tor website
okay thanks. I'm actually giddy right now since I've always felt like going to the dark web one day. Now it's a necessity in my goal
>You should try and find an off-the-shelf way of getting the functionality you need, rather than trying to write it yourself
Since I have no knowledge on programming whatsoever right now I can't really ask the right questions so I'll just say yes to this and assume it would be bad for me to write my own but hopefully when I learn maybe I will be able to make safe programs

Thank you so much again hopefully I go through with the whole thing
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.