[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good anime on netflix?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: netflix-logo.png (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
netflix-logo.png
105KB, 1280x720px
What are some good anime on netflix?
>>
>>175043

Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood (Just know that they don't have the last 12 or 14 episodes, so be sure to watch those online.)
Nanatsu no Taizai / Seven Deadly Sins
Madoka Magica (Either watch the TV series + Rebellion or just watch the three movies)
Little Witch Academia + Enchanted Parade
Kill la Kill
Hunter x Hunter (Similar to Full Metal Alchemist, they only have up to episode 100? or so out of the 148 episodes. So, again, be sure to watch it online if you do pick it up.)
Gurren Lagann

Your mileage may vary for these:
Samurai Flamenco
Mind Game
Genius Party + Genius Party Beyond
>>
>>175043
Honestly OP, you're better off with Hulu or Crunchyroll if you want decent anime.
>Second Little Witch Academia, Madoka, and Gurren Lagann
And raise >>175058 Ajin.
>>
>>175140

Yeah, pretty much this. I thought Netflix had a lot more, but while I was going through it to make that list, I realized how little they actually have. Might be because of them losing the rights to some they used to have though.

Speaking of that, Hulu just purged a whole lot of stuff from their library a few months ago, but I'm too lazy to check what they currently have to say for sure if they're basically like Netflix in how little their selection is after that. I'm pretty sure they had quite a lot of stuff though, so probably not that bad.

Crunchyroll is definitely your best option. Funimation works, too, even if they have shit video, despite the fact that they pick up a lot less than Crunchyroll each season, what they do pick up is usually really good.
>>
Yuki Yuna is a Hero
Silver Spoon
Your Lie in April
>>
>>175172
>YYY
Not even once.

YYY is a "multimedia project", which means that 80% of the story is conveyed in other forms: mangas, radio plays, Vita games, novels, that aren't translated and aren't available here anyway.

There's a manga that you're supposed to be reading in conjunction with the anime, one episode, one chapter. Can't get it here. This is the reason the anime ending makes absolutely no frickin' sense whatsoever.
>>
samrai champloo.

if you havent seen it...

and people like ghost in the shell, i have never seen it but i know ts oin there.
>>
>>175555

Samurai Champloo isn't on Netflix (anymore?).

Also, for whatever reason, only the third movie from the Ghost in the Shell: Arise series is available to stream. So, just as a note to the OP, if you do decide to get into Ghost in the Shell, start with the 1995 movie or Stand Alone Complex TV series.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.