[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawing Request

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

Hi.

I was wondering if someone could draw multiple in video avatar's for me? Of course it would be cool if someone drew it for free but I'm willing to pay.

Basically I want different gestures/expressions for my character. (My character is cartoon/wind waker link btw.) I want link to look like the one in the picture I provided.

One more thing, you see how link is kinda looking to the right (In his perspective) in the example I gave? That's how I would like my in video avatar to be like please.

Here are different gestures/expressions I need.

• Link is shrugging with his arms/hands up to his shoulders (That idk gesture) while his eyes are closed and he's smiling.

• Link has one arm on his hip/side while his other is out in front of him, his eyes need to be halfway open and he needs to be speaking.

• Link has both of his arms to his sides and he kinda needs to look serious while speaking.

• Link needs to be busting out laughing kind of like the one in the example I gave in the pic.

• Link has to have his arms crosed while looking a little aggrevated while speaking.

• Link has to have his arms by his sides and he's just simply rolling his eyes while speaking.

And that's it! I would be very glad if someone made this for me, if you want me to pay then you name the price and we'll make an agreement upon it.
>>
ok why not i need to install and try a new scanner just give me some time and i'll post the first one
>>
File: 8380.jpg (13KB, 395x395px) Image search: [Google]
8380.jpg
13KB, 395x395px
>>174628
If you deliver then I'll suck yur dick...virtually.
>>
you would suck his dick anyway - who are you kidding?
>>
File: Untitled.png (3MB, 2046x1605px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3MB, 2046x1605px
damn sorry for the wait i can't find the usb cable of my scanner and on top of that my tablet is acting weird today

i still managed to sketch it im not sure if this is the expression that you want
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 2046x1605px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 2046x1605px
>>
>>174684
>>174668
Yes that is exactly what I want, thanks man. PM me at Twitter so that we can name prices.

@SykezzzOfficial
>>
File: Hand up talking 2.png (347KB, 1515x1531px) Image search: [Google]
Hand up talking 2.png
347KB, 1515x1531px
Just copied the other doods art style so here's the second one.
>>
>>174942
:T Come on dude that's not cool.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.