[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Met a girl whilst I was on holiday in turkey (Crystal sunset

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (78KB, 493x697px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 493x697px
Met a girl whilst I was on holiday in turkey (Crystal sunset resort). We talked alot and started to really like each other. Left the next day and never got her name. She has short hair, two facial piercing, a tattoo on her wrist and she smokes a lot. Can someone ask someone there through Like Instagram or some shit to go up to her and ask her name. I would be very greatful I don't really like most girls but something is special about her and I haven't been able to stop thinking of her since. I would do it myself but I have problems convincing people to do things for me. I found this photo on Twitter which is pretty ironic, it has me walking past her and it reminded me that I never got her name.
Any help?
>>
She usually hangs around on the deck by the pool bar in the adult only pool
>>
"worksafe request"

i don't think this is very worksafe for her.
>>
>>174612
She told me her Twitter but I forgot it pretty quickly
>>
File: coolstory.jpg (61KB, 571x570px) Image search: [Google]
coolstory.jpg
61KB, 571x570px
>We talked alot and started to really like each other
>never got her name
why do so many people on 4chan never ask for a girl's name when they talk to them for hours?
>>
>>174792
It's one of those things, when u get into it u can't go back and just ask someone's name, that's fuxking rude
>>
>>174792
Because they're all roleplaying 15 year olds.
>>
>>174795
...not even if they never said it in the first place anyway?
>>
>>174795
>>174812

You use a pretext like this: >>174614
Then you open it on your phone so your phone remembers, instead of being a dumbass like OP.
>>
>>174795
>that's fuxking rude
no, it's not. calling someone "hey you" for hours is rude.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.